Chapter 20

Luffy latches onto your half-dressed body and Shachi runs in,

"I'm sorry Cap'n, we tried to stop him but as soon as he heard (Y/N) scream he burst in like a madman and..." Shachi explains but stops when he see's you half naked. He begins to drool.

"Ahem!" Law cleared his throat and as Shachi turned his attention back to Law he was met with a sharp glare. Shachi got scared and ran off bumping into the rest of the Straw Hats crew who decided to just barge on right in.

"(Y/N)! Why did you scream? Are you ok? Tra didn't hurt you did he? If he did I'll kick his ass!" Luffy bombarded you with questions. It drove you crazy but you loved how cute the rubber boy was and how he cared for you.

"I'm fine Luffy, no Law didn't hurt me." you reassured the rubbery captain.

"Than why did you scream?" Luffy asked. You paused for a moment trying to think of how to answer this. It was kinda hard when you were being stared at by the rest of his crew, not to mention Zoro who looked pretty pissed off and most likely knew what happened. You looked at Law for help and your boyfriend got a smirk on his face and said.

"Strawhat-ya, I was pleasuring her" smirked in your direction. You couldn't believe he just said that in front of everyone! You swore you saw Zoro grab his sword in anger.

"How?" the innocent captain of the Strawhats replied. Law was dumbfounded by the response. Thank god Luffy hasn't had the talk about the birds and the bees yet. Law began to speak but you covered his mouth.

"Opera singing." you say. Luffy not need to know what sex is yet nor the details.

"So if you were practicing opera singing, why are your half naked?" Nami chuckles and your face turns a deep crimson. Everyone is looking at you waiting for your answer.

"Strip...Opera....Trivia....?" you managed to get out of your mouth.

"Whats that?" Everyone asked.

"Well you have to listen to... someone sing a song from an opera.... and than guess which opera its from and.... if you get it wrong..... you... have.....to......strip....." you mutter

"I WANNA PLAY! But lets do Strip Pirate Trivia!" Luffy blurts out and begins undresssing and you scream once he takes his pants off. You dash out of the room you witnessed the rubbery captain strip. Just what was that?! Was it a penis? But he made it stretch! WHAT?! HOW!?
You were to busy trying to determine what you had just witnessed that you didn't notice a red-headed, perverted, alcoholic (hint) begin to creep up on you.

"(Y/N)!" you heard a familiar voice. You turn to look at who called you but you were already in the persons tight embrace.

"WHA!" you managed to squeak out. It was Shanks. You could smell the booze on his breath. Not again.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! LAST TIME I SAW YOU WAS BACK AT THAT ISLAND WHEN YOU RAN AWAY AFTER LUFFY KISSED YOU. HOW IS LUFFY BY THE WAY? ARE YOU TWO A COUPLE?" he was drunk. Than he notices your half-naked. "HEY HEY HEY, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" Just great... The perv is drooling over you again! But its even worse cause you barely have any clothes on.

"Don't touch me you perv!" you shout at him but he just ignored you. Typical Shanks.

"So, why are you naked (Y/N)" he asked and you blush. "Oh, I see. Did you and Luffy get down and dirty?" Shanks winks and you punch him in the face.

"Like hell I would!" you shout!

To be continued...