Chapter 8

"B-but Dad. They're obviously stronger than me I-I just can't..." Akainu cuts you off.

"Don't worry Princess, I'll make sure they don't hurt you. I know my baby girl can handle some of them so just cut em' up like Admiral Fujitora taught you." He smiles and you hesitantly nod. Admiral Fujitora was the one who taught you how to use a sword. Despite him being blind he was a great swordsman and teacher, you did admire him in a way. Anyways, you couldn't let your dad kill your friends.

"Dad, there is something I gotta..." a marine burst into the room cutting you off.

"Fleet Admiral Akainu! The Straw Hats and Heart Pirates have found out we're here and are on a rampage outside!" God Dammit those guys don't use their brains. Are they trying to get killed?!

"Looks like its time to get them Princess, lets go."Your dad grabs you by the wrist pulling you outside with him. "Straw Hat Luffy and Trafalgar Law." magma starts to flow out of his arms and the fight began. You had couldn't let them see you, so you pulled a hood over your face, pulled out your massive katana and began to fight them. Cutting friends down one after the other, tears filled your eyes. Than you see your father get ready to kill Law and you jump in front of your dad using your Armament Haki and his scorching lava punch hits you leaving your stomach severely burned. Your hood falls revealing your identity.

"PRINCESS!" Akainu yells in tears

"(Y/N)-ya!" Law says shocked

"Sorry dad, but I.... can't... let you hurt... my captain...." You say with a smile before you collapse and go unconscious. Everyone stares at you with a look of shock and I literally mean everyone.

"Oi! Raccoon-ya! Take (Y/N) back to the ship and treat her right now!" Law yells to Chopper and he nods picking you up and rushing off the the Sunny, your dad obviously wasn't going to let this happen.

"Don't let the pirates take away my daughter! After that......whatever the hell it is!" Akainu orders the marines

"I'M A REINDEER YOU BASTARDS!" Chopper yells back at them. The marines start firing at Chopper and he freaks out. "YOU IDIOTS ARE GOING TO HIT HER!" Akainu and Chopper simultaneously. The marines get scared and just chase after Chopper and you instead.

"Sorry, but we can't let you pass." Law says while him, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Bepo stand in the way and start attacking the marines. Chopper gets you back to the ship and starts treating you. Than he remembers one of the herbs you showed him that helps burns. He manages to mix everything together exactly how you told him too and he rubs the ointment on your burns making you cringe. Even though you're unconscious you can still feel the blistering pain.

Meanwhile back with everyone else and the marines, they decide to retreat since Akainu began to go on a rampage and magma filled the whole surrounding area. The 2 crews ran straight back to their ships except for Law because he wanted to check on you, and began to sail off.

Chopper comes out of the sick bay, seeing everyones worried faces.

"How is she?" Asks Zoro. Chopper stays silent for a few seconds.

"She has severe burns across her entire stomach and a few of her internal organs are slightly burned. She's resting right now but those burns will leave scars." Chopper responds sadly.

"Raccoon-ya, I think it would be best if I treat her internal organs." Law insists and Chopper nods. Law heads into sick bay looking at your unconscious self and kisses your forehead and begins to treat you.

Several hours later you wake up with bandages wrapped around your stomach and you try to reminisce what happened. You try to sit up and cringe and squeal at the pain. Everyone comes running in at you look at them and they all have worried looks on their faces especially Law, Luffy, and Zoro.