Ending

"Hmm... Roronoa? What a good choice. He is very talented and skilled in bed..." he starts to say.

"No....Wait! How the hell do you know?!" you shout.

"Oh so you were dressed like that for me than. Well I'll tell you now I'm not just good in bed I'm..." you punch him again before he could finish.

"In your dreams you old geezer! Law would kill you if he heard you say that!" you shout than quickly cover your mouth realizing you spilled the beans.

"Ohohoho, So it was that captain of yours. That lucky bastard, I thought I was gonna get laid." he whines.

"HELL NO!" you yell.

"I was hoping Luffy would let us have a threeway." Shanks whines again. Your face turns bright red and you just wanna kill this bastard right now.

"You're a fucking idiot." you mumble and head back towards your room to finished getting dressed. Thankfully the crew was out of the room when you got back so you gotta at least thank Shanks for that. You put on a black tank top with red shorts and latched the knives Law gave you for your anniversary to your shorts. You head out to the kitchen figuring thats where everyone was since there was a bunch of noise coming from there.

"TRA-GUY WHERE'S THE MEAT?!" Luffy whines.

"I told you Strawhat-ya your not eating my entire fridge." Law sighed. This made you giggle a little catching the attention of a few people.
"(Y/N)-ya where were you?"

"On the sub, you should really keep an eye out for intruders cause a certain drunken red-head stumbled in here and began to hit on me." you sighed. Law sighed as well and told a lot of other crew members to watch over the entrance. He must of thought it was Kidd hitting on me again but he was wrong.

"(Y/N)!! Tell Tra-guy to let me eat!" Luffy whines and you giggle.

"Law let the poor boy eat." you smile.

"(Y/N)-ya you know very well he'll eat everything." Law says.

"So do I but you don't complain." you giggle.

"Thats different!" Law shouts.

"No different then feeding this adorable, stretchy little boy~" you chime and grab some meat out of the fridge and give it to Luffy.

"YAY! Thanks (Y/N)!" Luffy cheered taking a bite of meat.

"You're very welcome Luffy." you smile.

"(Y/N)-ya I told you..." you cut him off.

"You can punish me later Law" you winked. Zoro growled and pulled you aside.

"(Y/N) we need to talk!" Zoro spat.

"Oh, uh ok." you muttered as he pulled you away. Everyone watched Zoro drag you off and Luffy was confused.

"Where is Zoro taking (Y/N)?" Luffy asked while taking a bite.

"Someone's jealous." Robin and Nami snicker.

"Huh?" Luffy looks at them confused.

"You'll understand when your older Luffy." Nami chuckled.

"What do you want Zoro?" you ask all confused.

"You had sex with Law?!" Zoro growled.

"Uh.... uhm..." you look away not answering the question.

"WHY?!" Zoro yells and you shiver.

"ZORO! YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE!" you shout and it shocks him. " I DO HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU BUT THEY AREN'T AS STRONG AS MY FEELINGS FOR LAW! ZORO JUST GET OVER IT AND GET WITH ROBIN OR SOMETHING!" you shout and head back into the kitchen leaving him there.

"Oh, (Y/N)-ya your back.....huh" you run up and hug him. "Whats gotten into you?" he asks.

"Oh nothing. Just wondering if we're gonna kick these guys out yet so you can finish my punishment from earlier." you whisper in his ear he chuckles.

"Alright everyone leave, we gotta head out and restock the ship! Penguin, you get food, Shachi, tools, Bepo, cannonballs and Jean Bart stand guard." Law orders.

"What about you and (Y/N)?" Penguin asks.

"We'll catch up with you guys a bit later we got important things to take care of." Law smirks and you steal his hat and stick your tongue out at him.

"It's Now or Never, Law honey." you run off and he chases you.

FIN

(A/N) Hey guys, lemme know if you want a sequel to this story. Thanks :) I hope you liked it.