Chapter 15

The next day you said bye to the Straw Hats once again and The Heart Pirates set sail. Everyone else was busy doing whatever but you stayed in Law's room and were chatting with Corazon.

"Was he really that cute?" you ask him.

"Yes he was." Corazon answered you with a smile.

"Show me!" You say with a smile. Corazon puts his hand on your head and you see a little Law. "Oh my goshhhhhh! He was!!!!" You giggle and smile. Corazon fades away and you think to sneak out before Law finds you in his room. Too late.

"Who were you talking to (Y/N)-ya?" You look to the door and see Law standing there. You froze at the sound of his voice. One of the rules on the ship was to never go into the Captain's quarters without his permission. And you did exactly that.

"Oh! Law-sama I was just in here to take a shower." You lied not looking at his face.

"Oh, really now (Y/N)-ya?" You can hear his footsteps growing closer. "You didn't forget the rule did you now?" You could feel his breath on the back of your neck making you shiver.

"N-No, Law-sama... I just... don't want.... the boys to spy on me again..." you muttered. Sorry boys but, you need to be sacrificed at the moment.

"I'll be right back." Law whispers into your ear and leaves the room.

"Hey Cap'n.... Wait.. What are you..... AHHHHHHHH!" You could hear the boys screaming out there and giggle. YES! Plan succeeded.

You quickly sneak in his bathroom and take a quick, shower. Might as well take one anyways.

~~~A few hours after everyone else went to bed~~~

You couldn't sleep. You were still punished by Law after the whole shower shenanigan and he made you sleep in your old bed. God it was uncomfortable. You felt like you were lying on rocks. You got up out of bed and went into Law's room hoping he would be asleep so you could just sneak in bed with him and fall asleep. But...

"What are you doing up (Y/N)-ya?" he asks not looking up from his book.

"I.. um.. couldn't sleep...." you told him than he looks at you.

"Why's that?"

"Well one, that bed is extremely uncomfortable and two I can't stop thinking about your past." you answer and step closer towards the bed sitting on the edge.

Law looks shocked to see you know his past and puts his book down and sits next to you.

"Who told you my past (Y/N)-ya?" he asks calmly.

"Corazon." you answer. Law looks at you in disbelief. "I was born with psychic abilities and I can see and hear the dead." Law looks surprised as you tell him what you know about his childhood and he stares at you in shock. "You think I'm weird now don't you." you give him a sad look. He shook his head and hugs you. You both talk about it for a while and you just look at the ground

"(Y/N)-ya." Law puts his hand on your back. You look at him with your soft (e/c) eyes. "Lets go to sleep ok." you smile and nod and cuddle up in his warm arms with your head pressed against his toned chest. God you love this man. He made you feel so.. right. He accepts you for you as well and that takes your breath away. You fall asleep in his arms and he smiles and kisses your forehead and falls asleep as well.