Chapter 10

The crew had to stop for supplies at Boldan Island because you guys were almost out of food. You had a couple hundred berri's to spend on yourself so decided to go buy some clothes.

You see a boutique with a really cute dress in the window. It was black and had pink ruffles and two little bows on the right side of the waist. You run into the lavender scented store. You smiled as you looked at all the beautiful clothes inside. You tried on cute high heels, elegant dresses, designer jeans, beautiful necklaces, and tried on the intoxicating vanilla scented perfume.

You decided to buy a bottle and saw a cute little polar bear stuffed animal and little outfits next to it. It reminded you of Bepo and you giggled. So you bought that along with a little orange jumpsuit for it to wear. Now it looked like a mini Bepo.

You suddenly remember the cute dress you saw in the window and went to go try it on. It fit you perfectly, so you took it off put your clothes back on and went to the check out to be greeted by a very tall blond man with pink sunglass and a feathery pink coat.

"Will that be all miss? Fufufufufu" he asks and you nod and you suddenly feel a small pain across your body but it fades quickly and you just brush it off. You hand the man the amount of berri's it costed and thanked him.

"Fufufufu, Have a lovely day miss, I'll see you again soon, Fufufufufu." The man said with a giant grin on his face. You didn't know what he meant by that so you just ignored it and head back to the submarine.

Law, Shachi and Penguin were still out looking for supplies which left you with your cuddly bear friend Bepo.

"Bepo, I got you something while I was out. It reminded me of you." You show him a little stuffed polar bear dressed in an orange jumpsuit. "I dressed it so its like a mini you haha." You hand it to him and he takes it blushing.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." Bepo says.

"Of course Bepo." You smile to him.

All of a sudden your arm pulls out your massive katana and tries to hit Bepo with it.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N). Did I do something wrong?"

"No Bepo! I can't control my arm! Aah!" You slash a hole in his jumpsuit. "I'm sorry Bepo!"

Your legs start making you sprint out of the submarine and in to town.

"Bepo! Help!" You squeal.

Unfortunately, you run into Shachi and Penguin in town and they come to greet you and show you all the cool stuff they bought.

"Guys! Move! I can't control my body!" By the they heard you it was too late you were about to slice them up and than Law stopped your sword with his nodachi.

"Law-sama! Help. I can't control my body."

"Fufufufufufu, Why we meet again miss (Y/N)" The tall man say coming out from behind a building.

"Doflamingo!" Law growls.

Doflamingo plays with the strings making you kick Law in the gut. Doflamingo laughs and you try to stop yourself. He pulls your strings making you fly back into his arms and you struggle.

"Let go of me you creep." You snarl. Doflamingo just laughs.

"Now thats not nice to say to your fiance now is it?" Doflamingo says with a smirk.

"Fiance!? I don't even know who you are and..." He cuts you off.

"In exchange for bringing you back to your father, he has agreed that you will be my wife." Doflamingo smirks.

"Like hell I/She will!" You and Law shout simultaneously. Doflamingo just laughs again.

"Fufufufufu, Have fun fighting your own crew Law." Doflamingo says as he flies off with me.

"LAW-SAMA" You cry. Suddenly Shachi and Penguin attack Law.

'Damn, He must be controlling them too, I have to get (Y/N)-ya back. No matter the cost' Law thinks to himself as he begins to cut the strings attached to Shachi and Penguin.