Chapter 6

You look over to see your Captains jaw dropped and eyes wide open. Then you notice Shachi, Penguin, Bepo and Jean Bart giving you the 'oh your so screwed' face.

"Oi! Tra-guy! What brings you here?" Luffy says getting up off of you not even acknowledging what happened. Your face is red and you can't even look at your Captain.

"Straw Hat-ya I was coming to pick up (Y/N)-ya here but as I see you two were busy." He glares at both of you. No! He saw everything.

"Captain! It's really not what you think! Luffy was being attacked and I took the guy down, Luffy walked over to praise me but tripped and you saw the rest. We didn't kiss on purpose I swear." You explain to your Captain knowing he's still going to punish you later.

"So you're saying the kiss was an accident?" Law asks you raising an eyebrow. Than of course Luffy had to speak at the same time as you.

"Yes" "No" you and Luffy say at the same time. Oh god.

"What do you mean 'NO' Luffy?" You yell at him asking.

"I tripped on purpose so I could kiss you. I'm not that clumsy (Y/N)." He smiles. You can't believe what you just heard. You couldn't even look at your Captain now. Tears started to roll down your cheeks as you look down and then you punch Luffy so hard, when he crashes into the building it makes a huge dent.

"I HATE YOU!" You yell at Luffy and run off crying. Luffy and Law shocked at what they just witnessed, they both chase after you but they lose you in the forest. You're running and crying through the forest trying to run far away from your troubles. You trip over a log and you still cry, 'God, Law must hate me. He might not even want me on his crew anymore and than I'll be all alone again. I can't believe Luffy would trick me like that and I thought we were friends...' you sob thinking to yourself. You see a Navy warship up ahead and you decide to sneak on there until you reach the next island. As you walk up to the ship, you hear a very familiar voice.

"Princess?"

You froze. There was only one person who called you that. You turn around to see Fleet Admiral Akainu looking at you with a shocked look and tears building up in his eyes. You wipe your tears and run up to him still crying.

"DAD!" You shout running into his arms.He hugs you tightly and you hug him back. Both of you are crying and he puts his jacket around you to cover you up because your in such a revealing outfit.

"I...thought you were dead..." he tells you and you shake your head.

"No I was saved... well twice." You look at him with tears still in your eyes.

"Well you've got to introduce me to who saved my little girl. I have to thank them." he says with a sigh of relief.

"No....." you say bluntly.

"What do you mean by no sweetie?" he asks.

"I...don't wanna see them anymore. Besides I don't think you'll like them anyway. Lets just go dad." You tell him looking down at the ground. He shrugs and takes you back to the warship and introduces you to everyone.

Meanwhile back with The Heart Pirates and Straw Hat Pirates...

"Damn, she's small but she runs fast." Law says annoyed trailing through the forest looking for you.

"So you're her captain, Law?" Robin asks.

"Yeah, thanks for taking care of her by the way and sorry about the misunderstanding." Law tells them

"She talks quite a lot about you." Robin informs him and he raises his eyebrow.

"She does huh?" Law mumbles. He spots a Navy Warship. "Shit. What is the Navy doing here? I hope that brat didn't get caught."

"Let's head back for now and tell Luffy and the others. I don't think she would go towards a warship with her history with the Navy." Robin suggests.