Chapter 1

So many years have passed sense my grandmother was attacked by and slender figure with long arms and legs along with his body. He wore a suit and red tie. But two things that really stuck out, was one: his face was covered in white bandages that almost look like they attached his face. And two: there were arms that was from 4-8 in the legend I read, but my grandmother saw only 7. These arm like features had acted like... how do I say this... like octopus legs and he uses them to walk on, at least, that's what grandmother saw. I never saw him, but she saw him. I'm afraid that he will come after me because he came after my mother, she somehow lived but refused to say how. However, grandma wasn't so lucky. Now, it will neither be me or my younger sister. And I will do anything to protect her.

"Come on mom!" I lifted my hand and clenched my first in front of me while acting tough. "I am strong, and I won't let anything happen to us! I promise!" She rolled her eyes at me and whipped my black hair behind my ears.  

"I know, but," She looked at Sarah, she's my little sister. She was sitting on the couch waiting for me to get back to the game we were playing. She made a playful face and turned back around. "What if you get hurt? She might not be able to do anything." I could tell how worried my mother was, she was attacked when I was about my sister's age.  

"Nope, I've got it all planned out." I leaned beside moms boyfriend. "Honestly, I've been waiting for this day to come. But if she backs out," I gave him a playful glare, "I will blame you." He rubbed my head, messing up my hair even more than it was. 

"Don't worry, I'll bring her back before 8." I glared at him. 

"Why don't you bring her back in a few days?" I laughed. Mom heard that one. She smacked around to me.  

"Don't say that! I will be back later." She kissed my forehead then walked over to Sarah and did the same. Then walked out the door and stood in the doorway with her boyfriend behind her. "Don't forget to lock the doors, Windows and..." I stopped her. 

"I know! Now hurry up," I started shoving her out the door. "You will miss your date standing hear all night!" I heard them laugh as they walked outside and I heard the car start and skid off. I shook my head and sat down next to Sarah. 

"Ready, Mai?" I nodded. "Okay... go!" She yelled and we started playing. 

Her character leaped over mind and I ran the other way. I laughed as our characters fought and both fell into lava. "Aww! Hey sis, can you go get me some juice?" I stared at her then stuck my tongue out and stood up. I signaled her like I was in the military or something, then went to the kitchen in the other room. It's so close, why can't she get it herself? 

I opened the fridge and looked. "What kind?" I yelled. 

"Umm, what do we have?" 

"Not much, orange juice, Apple juice, milk, water, Gatorade, I think that's it." I looked around and shoved things to the side. "Yea, that's all." She took a bit to think. 

"Apple juice." I yelled back saying ok then grabbed it out off the fridge. I grabbed a cup from the shelf and poorer some juice in it. "Oh and sis, bring scissors to cut off this spring on my shirt. It's really annoying." Again I yelled back ok and grabbed the scissors from the drawer. Then I headed to the living room. 

The glass cup shattered into small pieces on the floor. Before my eyes, stood a tall man with long legs and arms. His face was wrapped with bandages and wore a suit with long arms sticking from his back. He held sister with his unattached arms. Her legs dangled off the floor as she kicked and screamed. He lifted his head to me. 

"S-slender man..." I somehow managed to whisper out of my taken breath. 

A ringing sound banged in my ears. It was so loud, so tender, so... heart breaking. It made me fall to the ground in pain. I still gripped the scissors in my right hand. I looked up and saw just as he dropped my sister onto the couch and held her down with one of the unattached arms. He began to walk towards me. His long legs bent down and his long arm reached for me. The ringing got softer. He pushed me against the wall so I would face him. I was breathing deeply. His arm reached for me again, this time, to kill me.  

The Blur Of Slender *Love* (Slender Man Romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें