Chapter 3

A soft touch filled my surroundings. I finally opened my eyes. My room? It was warm, with a heater next to my bed and a few blankets covering my body. My long black hair was spread out and my pillow held my head.

I slowly moved of my bed. I was in a nightgown. Then the though came to me, who the he'll changed me? I didn't care. I walked out of me room. I stared at all the pictures on the walls as I walked down the hall and into the kitchen.

A warm smile was brought to my face when I saw my sister. She was staring out the window, examining the snow. Then I got even more happy when I saw Mira sitting beside her. They finally heated the wood creek and stared at me. Their faces lit up. Then they attacked me with hugs.

"Mai!"

"Sis"

"I know. I know. I'm sorry I left into the woods. I guess I was just scared.." I laughed. "How long was I asleep?"

"Why we're you scared?" Mai asked while sis answered my other question. "Two days." It might not have been that long but it scared me.

"I don't know why I might have been scared. That note you showed me was creepy." I murmured the last sentence.

Mira tilted her head to the side. "What note?" I would have gasped. But I didn't. It might have been an a allusion.

"I guess I was just so tired I was seeing things. I had a blast." I smiled and lied. I know what I saw.

"Look at all the pretty snow!" Sarah called from over at the screen door. "It's like a blanket!"

I heard my mind saying one thing. 'Its like Slender Mans face in slender form. White and blank.' I gasped at my own thought. Why think of such a thing?

I walked over to the computer and turned it on.

"What cha doin sis?" Sarah called from behind me.

"I've been asleep for two days. I want to hear some music and..." I walked over to her after putting in my password. "I need to move around. So," I placed out my hand. "Will you dance with me?" She smiled and laughed. She grabbed my hand.

"Yea! Put on a song. Mira can dance with us to!" I looked at Mira. She was agreeing.

I walked over and put on one of my favorite songs I found a few days ago. I put on Pika Girl by S3RL. Then walked over to Sarah and Mira. I grabbed Sarah and put her on my shoulders. She wiggled and moved to the beet while Mira and I held hands and danced. We danced around and sang to the song. We were so happy. I wish it's like this more often.

"Hey Mai," Mira said as we danced like weirdos. "You should sing a song in the talent show next month in school. Your great!" I laughed.

"That's funny!" I shook my head. "I don't do good on stage." I yelled through the music.

"Awe pwease sis?" I looked up and saw Sarah looking down at me. "For me?" The song switched to Little Kandi Raver, also by S3RL.

"Well, maybe. I'll think about it." She smiled.

"Yay!"

We laughed and I took her off my shoulders and we danced. That is, in till the door slid open and yelling and shouting followed in. I turned down the music as mom came in with her boyfriend. I blinked. They yelled and shouted till mom finally yelled bye and slammed the door in his face.

"Uh, mommy?" Sarah called and walked over to her. "Something wrong?" Mother snapped towards us.

"No, get back. Go play outside or something. Just go." She didn't even realize I was awake. I sighed.