Chapter 15

After reuniting with my sister and mother I was brought back home. The car was new, I could tell from the smell of it and it road smoothly over the road.

Sarah didn't let go of me. She held tight onto my side and I rested my hand on her back. She murmered words like "I never want to let go!" Or  "You're my sister and mine only!"

But on the way home I ended up falling asleep.

The cieling was comforting for it was my cieling. The one I always woke up to unless I fell asleep the other way. The bed was no different from when I left it. Neither was the room. Everything was the same. My computer in the corner and the blank walls. The flower vase was full of dead and wilted flowers though. The window still open with the blue curtains flowing in the wind that found its way in.

I smiled as my arms pushed myself up off the ground and onto the floor my feet went. Without a sound or creek. Until I stood up and began to walk for the door. My shoes were taken off by someone and my jacket taken off as well. But the white dress and black leggings still remained on my body.

My hand reached for the door nob and gripped it tight. Then slowly opening the wooden door and into the hallway. I didn't even bother to shut the door.

Walking down the hall I relized that some of the pictures weren't the same. They were changed. All the ones with me in them. Like I never existed. Mother must have done that. So that they wouldn't feel any more pain when they walked down the halls.

The creeky stairs gave away myself as I thumped my feet down the carpet stairs. Was it always carpet? I don't think so...

The fresh smell of eggs and toast filled the bottom of the stairs.

My feet thumped to the smell and led me to the kitchen. That's when I saw it.

Sarah smiled as she saw me and got off the small chair to help her be the right size to cook the eggs. Toast was in the toaster and two plates were next to her. One already with toast the other without.

'Sis!" She smiled and hugged me.

I hugged back. "Morning!" I greated her with a smile back.

"I'm making you breakfast! It'll be done in just a second!"

She got back onto the chair and used the spatula to move the ends around. Then she grabbed the pan and placed some eggs on the first plate and the rest on the other. Then the toaster popped and she put the pan back on the burner and turned off the burner then jumped off the chair and grabbed the toast.

After she grabbed the other pieces of toast she placed them on the other plate and told me to take a seat. Sarah placed butter on the toast and grabbed two forks from a drawer. After placing them on the plates she brought them over and gave me one.

"Thanks." I said and began to eat.

She began to eat as well.

"Hey... sis?" After a while she spoke.

"Hmm?" My mouth was full of the delicious food so I couldn't really say anything else.

'What happened to you after the last time I saw you? I mean... when you left with Slender Man."

A moment of silence grasped us. Before I finally spoke.

"Well..." I looked at her after swallowing, "I got a romance story full of blood to tell you."

Her eyes widen as I tell my story.

When I finish she didn't say anything. But one thing.

"Wow."

I laughed at her response. "Wow is right. I'm suprised I'm still hear and alive."

"Yeah, well I'm glad you are." She took a bite of toast. "Otherwise I would have learned to cook for no reason."

I laughed at that. "Yeah."

Even after everything I've been through I still feel that I'm not finished with my story. Another piece is missing that has yet to come up. And I'll wait forever for it to become. But I hope it's soon.