Chapter 5

Today is the day I kill mother. But I can't! She threw a surprise Holliday party! I'm glad she did. Otherwise I would be forced to kill her. At least this time she will leave with her friends after the party, she always does.

"Haha, what should I wear?" I giggled. We were all trying to find something I would were for when the party starts. I pulled out a beautiful white dress. They shook their heads. "Come on, you have to choose something!" I smiled and pulled out an old dress my dad had gave me. It was to big then. It was a black short dress with white lining on the bottom and a big red bow in the back. There were no sleeves, just straps and it felt like silk. Their eyes lit up like fireworks. Then they stood up and agreed while feeling the fabric. "Then get out so I can change." I laughed and shooed them out. Then I began to put on the dress.

I looked in the mirror. It was a perfect fit now.I smiled. Then brushed my hair. I gasped. I realize now... I know what I can do to make myself not look like Slendys sister. But it might be a huge mistake. I sighed. Oh well. I flipped my hair over my shoulders and grabbed scissors. I stood in front of the mirror.

My long black hair swayed under my back. I gripped my scissors. Then slowly reached for my hair. I closed my eyes and breathing in and out. I slowly began to cut of some hair. I heard the hair slowly being cut and watched it fall to the ground. I cut it so it was just passed my shoulders. It dangled just passed them. When I was finished I looked in the mirror and brushed my short hair. It was passed my shoulder and not passed my back.

"Come on we're all waiting for you Mai!" My sister called up.

"Comming!" I smiled and opened the door. Then slowly walked downstairs. I reached half way down the stairs and smiled. Everyone was in beautiful dresses and ties. They stared at me and I wasn't even downstairs. I sighed and fully came downstairs. I reached the bottom and saw someone who almost made me attack with a huge hug. Slendy was in his human form.

I smiled to everyone. "Hello. I hope you all have a good time." I smiled and they all smiled back then continued to talk and the light music in the background made me want to puke it was to soft. I was so tempted to do something about it. But I didn't.

I looked back to where he was. He was gone now though. I sighed and walked over to Mira and Sarah who were stuffing their faces in snacks and cookies. I laughed at them then they finally saw me and gulped down everything.

"We were making sure everything wasn't poisonous." I rolled my eyes and laughed at Sarah's comment to what they were doing.

"Woah! You cut your hair!" Mira just about yelled.

"Yea, like it?"

"Yea! It's so cute! But you look so different!" I laughed.

But really, I was afraid. Afraid it would be to different.

"Uh, like in a good way?"

"Yea! It's great sis!" Sarah eat another cookie. I shook my head.

"You two are gonna grow wait eating like that."

"Your the one who needs it, hear." Mira handed me a chocolate chip cookie. "Have this."

"Haha, no thanks. I have to go find someone. Talk to you later."

I heard then whisper boyfriend from behind me. I giggled and walked away in my high heals. They clattured against the wood floor as I walked around looking for him, but he seemed to have disappeared. I sighed and walked outside and shut the screen for behind me. The curtains were pulled back and I did it so softly that no one realised.

I sat on the stairs and watched my breath scatter in the air. I blew and watched it again. I thought it looked cool. I giggled at how much of a child I am.

"What are you laughing about?" Slendy's voice was right next to me and I gasped when I turned. He was sitting right next to me on the steps in that same black suit and tie.

I smiled as he stared at me with brown eyes and his arms rested on his knees. He didn't seem very happy. More like frighten. "Is... something wrong?"

He switched his gaze to the door. Yea, some is wrong but he's afraid to tell me.

"What's wrong?" I got frustrated and it was in my voice. He snapped back around.

"Jeff is planning to kill everyone hear at the party."

My breathing stopped and I choked. I tried to think and talk at the same time. "You..." I coughed again. "You have to be lying. That's not r-" screams scattered inside the house. My blood rushed and I just off the steps and ran into the house.

I stopped. People were leaving and some were already cut and laying on the floor, drowning in their own blood. My sister and Mira were hiding in the corner as Jeff slowly walked closer to them. I stopped and saw that they were both huddling a dead body, my mother's body. Her throughout was slit and her inside organs spread out on the floor with her mouth cut into a smile. The rage I felt was pure. Pure hatred and anger dangled in my emotions. Before I new it I was in front of Sarah and Mira. My arms outspread so he couldn't get around. I glared at him as he smiled.

"So, what one is your sister? I'll kill the one that's not." I stood strait now.

"No. Neither of them will be your victims. Their mine and if anyone would kill it would be me. But that will NEVER happen." I growled. "They will survive till they die of old age. That is my only wish. And it will be true." He gave me a evil smirk.

"Well then." He stood strait and pointed the knife to me. "You will give us your life instead. Neither fight me and win. Or give yourself to us and be our new killer." I gritted my teeth.

"If I fight and loose then you take me." He nodded.

"Alright," he positioned himself to outside. "I will meet you outside in ten minutes. Have your mind set on your future." I nodded as he walked out.

"Sis! You can't do that! You have to win!" I turned to my sister. I bent down and smiled.

"If I don't then promise me you two will never ever split up. Or ever go into the woods, ok? Promise me. But I won't lose. But I also won't promise." Tear fell from her face and same with Mira. Their faces puffed up and tears fell. I picked up Sarah and brought her upstairs, pushing and stepping on bodies. My shoes filled with blood.

I tucked Sarah into bed and placed the blankets over her. Then I looked out the window. Jeff and Slendy were talking and Slendy was no longer in human form. "Mira," she turned to me. "Watch me from the window. If I loose I'll signal you bye and leave. If I do," I snapped my head towards her. "Pick up Sarah and run as fast as you can to the police. Don't stop in till you reach them. I'll guard you as you run. I promise." She began crying.

Then she ran over and hugged me tight. "I promise. But, just don't lose."

"Sorry," I released from her and went to the front of the room. "I won't make a promise I can't keep."

"Hey sis," I looked over to Sarah who was tucked In in bed. "Play dirty and play to win." She smiled and put the thumbs up.

I put my thumb up. "You always said no cheating. Haha. I will. I love you, good bye." And with that, I walked out of the room with a smile. A smile that might be the last one my sister ever sees.

I ran downstairs and grabbed the biggest knife there was. I found a necklace and opened the locket to see pictures or Mira and Sarah. On the necklace was a tag that said merry Christmas, to Mai. I smiled and placed it around me neck.Then put on regular shoes and went outside.

They made a whole place for us to just fight. They cleared out the snow so there was only grass. Lush, wet grass. I walked half way out with my sister's last words playing in my head, play dirty and play to win. I giggled and looked up to see Mira looking out the window. I waved. Then turned back and gripped my knife.

"Are you ready?" He called out and Slendy stood off to the side with his back leaning against the igloo we had made. I gripped the necklace then nodded. My hand tight on the knife.

"Yea," I smiled like a crazy person then positioned myself to fight. I giggled like crazy.

"Lets fight!"