Chapter 11

My thoughts ran all over the place. The thing in front of my screamed like no end. The sound was like a demon was trying to escape from inside it's voice box.

Finally it dies down and its huge mouth snapped shut. Everything came back now. The trees and the cold wind that raced through my hair. But something was still gone and that's what is frightening me most at this moment.

Slender Man disappeared from my sight. And I wasn't going to turn my head around to look for him. If I look away for a second who knows what this thing may do to me. But I did let out a cry for help in a way without using my voice.

I began to cry. Tears streaming down my face and I turned bright red. My eyes puffed up and turned red around the edges. My mouth opened as I cried and cried. My crying did something and when I looked back to to the creature its back arched like a cats and it seemed like it was smiling.

But before I could do anything I was pinned against the tree, being pushed against the hard tree bruised my back and I thought I felt sharp sticks jabbing into my flesh. I was pushed by none other than the monster itself.

That's when I did it. I let out the loudest scream I could as I started kicking it. Then I jerked my arms back and flung my fist strait into its face, knocking it to the ground. I grabbed the opportunity to quickly stand up and run away.

I jumped over rocks and a fallen tree which was slowly breaking away and soggy. I ran on the sticks and twigs the snapped under my wait as I dashed threw the branches. And for a split second I turned my head around to see that nothing was following me. But I kept running till I reached a creek and caused me to stop.

But that was when I was launched at and I felt cold jab into my side. But this cold felt almost like a knife. Or a razor. It pierced threw my skin and dug in deeper before I could do anything. I felt my body weaken and I fell into the water. Rocks tore at my stomach and ran in my mouth. I saw as my blood turned the water red.

The cold water stung as the knife was taken from my side. But it wasn't a knife. No, it was a long silver razor blade that was attached to the thing that attacked me. And I watched at it smiled at me. Then quickly it hurried away into nothing.

I laid there losing blood. Where was the others? Slender man or Jack? Why would I be thinking they would be hear to save me anyway? Am I really that stupid? Apparently I am. But if I just sit hear I will loose to much blood and die. That's probably what they want.

If that is it... then I'll just sit hear and die. Alone. In a creek. In the middle of the forest. Where birds will come and peck out my eyes and other animals will eat my flesh.

I sighed as the pain shot threw me. My eyes suddenly felt heavy and I closed them. Waiting for my death. But a split second of hope shot threw me as I heard footsteps.

My eyes shot open and I found myself being the center of attention as a man was hurrying towards me with a much younger man. They wore the hunting outfits and held guns.

They both came running towards me and dropped their guns. I watched as they started asking questions but I couldn't hear them and they tried to stop the bleeding by covering it with cloth. But that wouldn't work and I saw it in their eyes as they looked at me then at my wound. Back and forth.

The younger man took out a phone and started dialing numbers then the other gently picked my up. They started running and that was when I heard one speak then the other.

"The ambulance is going to meet us at the road, just hang in there miss!" The younger one spoke with kindness. His black hair ruffled from worrying so much and his blue eyes stared at me like I was a wild animal that he just shot and I was endangered.

I slowly started to smile and hold out my hand to him. But it never reached him before the one carrying me tripped over a log and sent me flying in the air before landing thump on the ground. A rock jabbed into my back and I kept rolling as I hit a tree.

My eyes slowly began to fall again till the other man stood up and the younger one picked me up this time. He was much faster and carried me like a baby as he dashed threw the woods.

My eyelids slowly dropped down and I leaned against him as my breathing slowed and I could finally hear the sounds of ambulance cars and their sirens.

I opened my eyes to see him and I smiled. My mouth opened and I tried to speak. But it came out a whisper that was just enough so he quickly looked down at me when I spoke it.

"Thank you."

Then my eyelids closed. And I couldn't feel anything but the pain. And the only sounds were the ambulance sirens as I blacked out from the world once again.