Chapter 13

I stared at the ground hoping it wouldn't take long for Slender Man to arrive. And it didn't. With in the first few seconds was able to hear a twig break under a long slender body with a suit on.

I slowly arose my head to see him only a foot or two away. His long arms reaches out and grabbed my shoulders. Then pulling my beside him. Not a hug. But beside.

"Alright," Simon crossed his arms, "I brought the girl. Now where's my cash?" He glared at Slendy, waiting and probably silently growling inside.

I lifted my eyebrow as I slowly turned my head to Slendy who was right next to me. His long boney arm pulled back. Not slowly, but it jerked back then snapped forward like the spead of lightning. His long slender arm speading through the air and trusting itself into the chest of the young boy infront of us.

Blood quickly began top pour from his body and began to gush from his mouth as the arm pulled back and the body quickly fell to the ground. Caughing and spitting blood everywhere as he crashed onto the sticks and leaves.

My eyes widen as I watch the crimsen red liquid slither out from the body and onto the dead leaves. On the verge of screaming I dashed over to Simon. I just met him and yet he's already dead. This shouldn't be. He didn't have to kill him! He was still a young boy.

My knees crashed to the ground and I sat on my feet. My fingers closed in on his open eyes. The now soulless eyes. I placed a finger on each eyelid and closed them.

Then I jerked my hand back and stood up strait. I took a deep breath in before I began to scream.

"Slender man!" I dared to yell at the muderer, "How dare you kill him? He was so young! He could have lived longer, had a child and a wife! He could of died old and not from you! How could you do these kinds of things? I wish that you would stop! You horrile person!"

After yelling I looked up, my eyes teary. "All of these dead people could of had a better future. But you killed it..."

But he was gone. I was ended up talking to the dead wind that slowly soared by. But the voice behind me showed that he didn't leave and the wind wasn't the only one listening.

"I'm not a person, Mai." He whispered from right behind my back. "You silly girl. Why would I not kill them? They didn't have good futures. Infact, they were all quite bad. I put them from their misery before they would break and kill themselves. But do you know why I've always saved your family?"

"No." I whispered, "I don't."

He grabbed my shoulderes and spun me around, "Because your family tree has always kept on living even with all the shit that may go on in their life. I let you live because you were strong! Not because you got away. No one can do that. It's because you are strong and keep living. And loving others even if you aren't a huge people person. You help anyone in need. Or anyone for no reason. That is why I've let you live. You are to strong for me to kill."

His words ran deep. But the next thing he did shocked me even more then words.

His hands gripped tight onto my shoulders as he pulled me closer. Then slowly leaned down to my small size... and his lips gripped mine in their grasp. A deep kiss not a silly one like the normal boys would give but one that I wish lasted longer. But he broke it.

My eyes fluttered open but the feeling of my once again cold shoulders was back and Slendy was gone. No where in sight. He dissapeared. Again. Like usual.

Cowered.