Chapter 16

It's been quite a long time sense I saw Slender man. A few years have past and I'm now 19. I moved out a year ago, leaving my sister with my mother but visiting any time I can. My thoughts of if he will ever come back vanished and are now a piece in the past. I actually go into the woods for walks once in a while and sometimes will catch a glimse of him standing somewhere. But when I turn to look it's only a tree.

A fe days ago I spoke to Jack. Eyeless Jack. And for the longest time we talked. Until I popped up the question.

"What ever happened to Slender Man?" I asked him because he didn't speak a word of him the whole time.

He didn't speak. He just stood there looking over the cliff that I sat on.

The water fall a few meters away was so beautiful and the lake below held fish and all sorts of water creatures. Trees surrounded below but the path I made was just barley visible from up hear. The clouds seemed like I could reach up and touch them. The sun hid behind them as it began to go down and the sunset held orange, yellow and shades of purple.

'Well?" I mumbled to Jack. "What happen to him?"

Jack stared at me for a few minutes before replying. "He never came back."

I blinked in suprise and a crow zoomed past Jack.

"Oh." Was all I could say before lookng back over the view.

I stood up after a long while of silence. "It's getting late." I mumbled as I past by him. "I have to get running home. Mother might be-"

"You live alone." Jack cut me off and grabbed my wrist as I tried to leave.

That's right... I forgot for a second. "Yeah. I do. I forgot."

"Okay." He released my wrist.

I smiled and waved before speaking, "Maybe we can meet up again another time. I like talking to you aspesially after so long." I waved my hand, "Bye Jack."

I ran down the rocky hill and left Jack alone. After running down the hill I turned the sharp left corner and onto the path I made a month or two ago.

Walking back seemed like a eternity. It eventually got dark with only the full moons moonlight to light the way. But the tree hid most of the light and I lost footing a few times and tripped over things like rocks and sticks.

My heart began racing as the feeling of being watched over came me. And I bagn to run. The sudden gust of wind felt like a force trying to push me back. But I faught to run away. But I tripped over a huge rock.

"Ah!" I yelled as I fell to the ground and a stick jabbed into the side on my leg. Just berley digging in far enough to draw blood but as I slowly sat up and pulled it out I saw more blood then I thought there would be.

There wasn't much pain but then again, I'm immune to the pain now. It's like I've learned to control it.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I tried to cover up the bleeding with my thumb. But then the touch of a cold hand ran over mine took me by shock and my eyes flung open.

A pure white hand with long boney fingers gripped over the wound and covered my whole hand. The cold was cooling. But the hand wasn't.

My eyes ran over the hand and up to a black sleeve then to the head of the body. No face presented over the white sheet of nothing. Only indents of where the eyes and mouth should be.

He bent down and one knee crashed to the ground while he used the other to place his other arm on it. I watched as he ran his thumb over the cut. And then there was no gash where blood could flow. He fixed it.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

He knoded his head. Then stood up. His hand reached down ask in asking for me to grab it.

I refused. My glare showed I never wanted to see him again. But yet there's still something I wanted to ask. And a piece to a puzzle I still need. But the probmlem is that I don't know either of them.

Standing up I relized that he seemed dissapointed I didn't take his hand. And he shifted to the side. As if getting ready to leave. But I stopped him by grabbed his arm. His long slender arm that was thicker then I thought it would be and my hand didn't fully wrap around it.

"Wait!" I almost yelled that simple word. "Don't go..." I don't know what's happening. But something's wrong. The disire for him to be hear was strong inside me.

What's wrong with me? Have I gone mad? What am I getting myself into by doing this?

Do I really love him?