Chapter 4

Jimin POV

Walking through The park I blast music through my headphones. Sometimes I listen to music I wouldn't normally listen to. Like Kari's music. She likes Bands a lot and even though I don't listen to the often she has suggested some song I like with great messages.

On days like today I listen to that music. I click the playlist she made for me and the first song to come up is Follow You by Bring Me the Horizon. Most of their music is too scream-y for me. Song like this and a few others I really enjoy.

I look around a bit to make sure no one is looking and then head off into the deep woods. I sing along gently too.

"Cross my heart and hope to die, promise you I'll never leave your side."

Still walking deeper I see my first marker. A ribbon on the tree so I know I'm going the right way.

" Cause I'm telling you, your all I need, I promise you, your all I see, cause I'm telling you, your all I need, I promise you, I'll never leave..."

Second land mark in sight. One more to go.

" so you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand..."

I will follow you...

"Cause I'm under your spell, and you can throw me to the flames..."

I will follow you...

I love how Kari's music can sum up my feelings in 3-5 minutes.

I see the last marker that's tell me in at my destination. It's a small over look that's path was lost due to rain, mud, leaves and other natural things. There is a cave below but I don't know how to get down there. Plus a bear or something might be in it and I'm not about to go down and disturb it. Whatever it is.

I have a nice set up kinda thing. There is a tree stump that looks like a chair kind of so I sit in it but the tree next to it is low enough that I can climb it. I climb it sometimes but to day I'll just sit. Headphones still loud and obnoxious (if others were around) I take a breath and calm down.

Jungkook POV

"Where the hell are we going?" I say annoyed as we walk through the woods.

"Shut up and just follow,damnit. Do you always complain this much? Like Damn." She says back looking over her shoulder at me glaring.

I scoff and follow in silence. We get to this clearing and there is a cave. I stop walking but she keeps going towards it. Once she gets there she turns to say something but sees me at the edge of the clearing still.

"What now?!" She yells over to me.

"What if there's a bear or something. It's better only one of us gets killed right?!" I yell back.

'And it's better if its you as well.' I think to myself.

"Please..." She rolls her eyes and flicks her hand "...the only thing that will kill you is me if you don't get your ass over here right now. You're such a child."

I rolls my eyes and cross my arms walking over to her.

"It's my cave. You said you knew what I was like. You don't. You don't know me, Jeon Jungkook. You don't nor do I want you too. Whether I like it or not though I'm probably the closest to you than anyone cause of this stupid relationship that we were forced into..." She states.

I sigh, "that may be true but where the hell are you going with this?"

"Shut up. I have something to tell you and I need you to listen and listen well cause I won't say it again."

"O...kay...."

She goes into the cave and then I see a room type a thing set up. There is a bed. She runs her hand over it.

"I'm not what you think Jungkook. My life was literal hell, okay. I had to....do somethings...that I really really regret. I had to make money...and survive off...something horrible..."

I don't quite understand so I motion for her to keep talking. This is weird. She is weird.

"So I would do what I had to do. I would bring them here. But I never liked any of them. I was never attracted to most of them either but-"

"Wait. Were you a prostitute?!"

"Aren't you a little young to know what that is? I guess you could say I was but that was when I was younger. Like 15-17."

(AN: BTW Brie is older than Jungkook by like 3 years. Kari is younger than Kook by 1. For any confusion)

"Oh my god. What the hell Brie!"

"Stop stop! Listen to me!"

I glare at her more but let her go on.

"I stopped.I was looking at the world around me and thinking to myself 'Why does this have to be my life?' And 'I can change'  so I did."

"You became a model."

"Yes. I went to an audition and I got cast as a model for a fashion show. The money payed well and I was the only girl skinny enough to fit into the final dress. I hadn't eaten in 3 weeks then and was almost nothing. I stunned everyone though. This place became my hideaway."

"Why would you bring me here then?"

"I brought you here so that cameras wouldn't be able to find us. I have to tell you."

"Tell me what? What could be more disturbing than bringing me to your literal Sex cave?"

"Shut the hell up its not like it has "toys" and crazy shit. It's literally a bed and a table and a place for me to put clothes. It hasn't been used in 6 years."

I roll my eyes.

"What then?"

"I'm...attracted to girls."

"What?"

"You heard me Jeon Jungkook. I'm not into men, boys, guys, all the other synonyms." She looks at me.

"So we need to break up."

"If that's what you think is best. So be it. If your coming out though I have something to say. "

She nods.

"I'm...gay...and I like some one."

"Who?"

"Jimin."

I hear movement and a ringtone go off above us and a branch snaps. I go out of the cave and go out far enough I can see the top of the rock and I see a very panicky Jimin running off through the woods.

~~~~~~~~~

Ugh sooooo sleepy. It's night time here  (11:17pm.)

-Kai