Chapter 10

Jimin POV

We leave the restaurant about an hour later. Finally going home. Or so I thought. We decided to walk home so we had even more time together for this date. It was Kookie idea. We ended up walking through the park that has my secret hiding spot. Jungkook realized this too and looked over at me.

"Can you show me?"

"Show you what?"

He gave me a look as if to say "Really?"

"Oh..." I look to the sky and see it's kinda getting dark. "Shouldn't we go home? It's getting dark."

"Please? We'll be quick."

I think about it for about 10 seconds.

"Okay fine. But stay with me so you don't get lost. It's complicated."

"Obviously not because you ran blindly-" He pauses and stares at me "-through it..Im sorry."

I look down at my leg and think about how i still can't dance. Jungkook touches my shoulder and hugs my from behind. I frown at him and begin to walk into the forest.

"I'm really sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." he says quietly behind me. I hear his footsteps.

"I'm not upset with you. I'm just upset with myself. I did this and now i can't dance."

"But you will soon." He walks faster and stops in front of me and grabs my arms. "And you have me to help you through this."

I look up at him being the short person I am. "Promise?"

"Promise." He smiles at me. I look around noticing how far we are into the woods already and see my marker that i have set up. I take his hand and begin to lead him.

"Im getting darker so we have to hurry."

I pull him around the trees and bushes. We finally get to the clearing and I let him look around. The sun is about to set so that means walking back through the woods in the dark. I groan a little. I did not like that idea. I'm not scared....i just don't like it. Just as i'm about to tell him we should go, Jungkook jumps up from where he's crouched.

"OMO! I just thought of the best idea."

"What's that?"

"This tree. If you climb it to the top you could have a beautiful view of the sunset right?"

"No, Kookie. Please lets just go before it gets too dark to see."

"Please? We don't have to stay for the whole thing. We can still leave before it gets to dark."

He gives me this cute pouting face that I adore so much. I try not to look at him but then he comes up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Babe~~Please~~" I don't know how he did it but that make me weak in the legs and heart. I sigh.

"Start climbing." He smiles and runs over to the tree. He climbs up and then waits for me. I love how easy this tree is to climb. We stare out into the distance and watch the sky. It slowly turns from a light blue to an orange-yellow-pink-red color. He was right. It looks beautiful. He pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures. Looking at him he looks stunning. I pull out my own phone and take a picture of him. He doesn't notice. If he did then he doesn't say anything about it.

"Okay we should go now and then speed walk through the woods." I nod and carefully climb down so i don't hurt my leg. Once we are down Jungkook starts to go but i pull his arm and make him look at me. Then i pull his face down to my level and kiss him. We stay like that for a couple seconds. I pull away and begin to walk, grinning.