Chapter 9

New cover~~ also this chapter has some lowkey dirty in it 😏 and its only gonna get better from here 😜👅💦😂😂😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two Weeks Later~

Jimin POV

I get out of the hospital today. Jungkook is supposed to come get me but the thing is...I still can't dance. I have healed but I need to go through physical therapy and they said that will take at least another 2 months. Which is upsetting...I can walk with crutches though so that's good.

Jungkook comes into the room and smiles at me.

"Finally in normal clothes are we?"

"Hello to you too."

He laughs slightly and comes over to me to kiss my head.

"How are you feeling, Chim?"

"I'm okay. How about you Kook?"

"Better now that you're gonna be out of this place and with me all the time."

I smile up at him and take his hand. I run my thumb over the back of his hand. He leans down closer and closer. Our lips almost touch before!

"JIMIN HYUNG!!!"

We jump apart.

"YUGYEOM?! What are you doing here?" I can feel my face get red and I try to hide it.

"Jungkook said I could come see you. We miss you Hyung! You should come see us more often."

"Maybe later this week I'll go see you guys."

"Okay!" Yugy comes over and hugs me.

"We're glad you're okay,Chim"

"Thanks for worrying about me Yugs."

After chatting for some time and signing some paperwork we finally get out of here. We take Yugy back to his dorms and then we start on our way back to our dorms.

"So how is everyone?"

"Good. They all really want you back at the dorm. Kari hasn't been to see us though in the last two week. I haven't heard from her either. I heard on the radio that she's been sent to Japan for the time being and won't be back until next week."

"That's shitty. I wanted to take you all out to eat."

We sit in silence for a little while. He takes my hand and I lean up tithe Driver.

"Hey can you do me a favor? Can you take us to Yong Su San (용수산)?"
(AN: if you didn't know that's a Restaurant in Seoul that's supposed to be expensive...correct me if I'm wrong.)

Jungkook gasp a little and the driver nods. I sit back and use the separation screen to block the drivers view of us. I turn to him quickly and kiss him. Gently but firmly. He kisses back instantly. When he pull away he smiles at me.

"I wanted to do that all day." He says to me in a whispering voice

"Me too."