Chapter 12

Jimin POV

I wonder what Brie wants? It's late and we just saw her. Plus i was enjoying what just happened. Dominate Jungkook is super hot. As I drive he holds my hand and plays with it. I smile at him and pull his hand up to my lips to kiss it. He's literally my world. Jungkook laughs and I give him a confused look.

"If that's your way saying I love you then I love you too."

"Did I say that outloud?"

"Ne~~~"

I curse in my head and smile again.

"Well I do...Love you."

Jungkook leans over and kisses my cheek. It's a good think I have tinted windows. At a red light I turn my head and kiss him on the lips. I don't know what it is but I just can't get enough. I guess we started making out because I didn't see the light change and the car behind us honked their horn super loud. I accidentally bit Jungkooks lip.

"Oh no! I'm sorry. Hold on."

I drive and then pull over on the side of the road.

"Are you okay, Baby? I'm so sorry. I feel so bad."

"Jimin, I'm okay really. You didn't mean to. The noise startled me too." He smiles at me but his lip is reset than before. He smirks.

"You could kiss it better though..." I smile and lean forward, pecking him on the lips. Again. I don't know how he does it but...I seriously think I'm gonna die because of him.

I start driving again and we make it to Bries without any other distractions. We walk up her long ass driveway and knock on her door. Minty answers the door.

"Oh hey! We saw you guys earlier! BRIE BRIE!! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!!" She yells. We smile at her.

"Let them in, hun!" Brie calls from somewhere.

"It's nice to see you guys again. Brie wanted to talked to you guys about something. I have to run off for a little, Secret photo shoot. BYE BABESESEE!"

"BYEEEE MINTSSSS!" Brie yells. Minty runs out the door. After a little Brie comes downstairs in her PJs and a toothbrush in her mouth. She goes to the kitchen sink and spits. She washes it and sits criss cross on her couch.

"How's it going?" 

"How's what going?"

"You guys..."

"Great actually. Just earlier In the car-" Brie holds up a hand.

"if you guys had car sex I don't wanna talk about it."

"Never mind then..." Jungkook trails off. "What did you need?"

"Oh yeah..." She goes over and grabs her laptop then brings it back over and hands it to me. 

"read that." 

I look at the screen and Then at Jungkook. 

"Someone caught us..." 

"what?" 

I show him the article and It's of us in the park holding hands while walking. The article reads 

"Is Jikook Real?! Jimin and Jungkook spotted in a park holding hands and being very cute together!" 

It goes on to explain theories about us and other pictures from before that "Proved" our relationship. 

"What do we do Kook?" 

He doesn't answer he just keeps looking at the screen. I look to Brie. 

"Why don't you just tell everyone? I think it's easier having free love then hidden love. I mean you guys do love each other right?" 

"So much." Jungkook suddenly says. I look at him and smile. 

"Im just scared...I knew I was gay longer than Jimin and yet I'm still more scared." 

I put a hand on his thigh. 

"Jungkook...We can do this. I'll obviously be right beside you, Love...Brie will support us and Im sure Minty will too. The guys as well and Kari. Got7'll have our backs you know that too. If the ARMYS are true ARMYS they'll have our backs. Babe...I agree with Brie...It's the thing we should do...Before this gets out of hand.." I take his hand. 

"Okay..." He nods and laces our fingers. "Okay, We'll tell them...tomorrow. It's getting late and-" 

"What's wrong?" 

"I just realized I told Kari and Jin to get out, it's late and that probably means they went to a hotel..." He sighs and takes out his phone calling Kari I'm guessing. 

"Hello? Hey...Where are you?" 

There is mumbling on the other end and then 

"GO HOME! NOW GO HOME! I don't want you alone with- No! You better be home before I get there which will be about 15 minutes." He hangs up. 

"Let's go!" Brie laughs and hugs me goodbye as Jungkook is trying to drag me out the door. Once we get out to the car he holds out his hand. 

"Please let me drive." 

"Nice try, Baby." I get in the drivers side "I promise I'll get you there on time." He pouts but get in but then smiles. 

"I know you will." 

~~~~~~~~~

~Sorry for the short chapter~

~Kai