Chapter 11

They sit on the ground while everyone else in the dorm sits around them on the chairs and couch. I cross my arms and tap my finger irritably. Then glare at Jin.

"My little sister? Really? And everyone but Jimin and I knew? And didn't tell me?"

Everyone stayed silent.

"Well don't everyone speak at once!"

I puff my cheeks. Jimin wraps his arm around my waist.

"SAY SOMETHING!"

Namjoon plays with Yoongi's fingers. Taehyung looks around the ceiling. Hoseok taps his fingers nervously. Finally Jin speaks.

"First of all: don't use informal language with me...EVER! Second of all...we didn't plan this Jungkook...you can never plan something like this. That's why we kept it secret. We asked the others to and to be honest we Black mailed them...they did good by us though so we aren't going to discuss what we used...anyways the thing is-"

"How long,Kari?" I interrupt.

She is startled but doesn't look at me.

"HOW LONG!?"

"...F-four months..."

"You two were together before the accident?"

"Ne, Oppa. I'm so sorry."

"We had those rules for a reason Kari."

"I know but-"

"You are 18! He's 24! That's 6 years Kari!"

"I know, Kookie just listen-"

"Hyung...I thought you of all the members who respect our rules. It was number one on the list. 1) no dating my sister! I guess I was wrong."

"Can you'd stop interrupting your sister?"

"You mean my LITTLE sister?"

"Yes." He says sternly.

He nudges Kari. Kari asks everyone to leave including Jimin and Jin. This was between us. After everyone she gets up and sits beside me in Jimins seat. I look her up and down. Then it dawned on me.

"How are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be in Japan??"

"When I called you earlier I was going to surprise you...but you ended up not being around. So I decided to surprise Jin instead."

"So you lied and weren't chased by fans?"

"No that happened. Just Not Today..." she nudged me. She's trying to make me laugh. I smirk a little at her jokes.

"Don't do that. I'm mad at you." I frown again.

"I'm sorry,Oppa...I didn't mean to disobey the rules...it kinda just happened...trust me I was cautious at first I promise...then things got better."

"How did this happen, Kari?" I sit back and wait for an answer.

"Long or short version?"

"Short obviously. I don't know if I could deal with the long version."

She smiles but I keep my face straight. Then her face goes dark.

"Four months ago. Do you remember what happened between us?"

I think back to them and then go silent. You could hear a pin drop. She sighs.