Adultry

I shut the door behind me, dragging my feet.
"Where the f*ck have you been?" I saw Burr now, standing next to the couch, he had just sprung to his feet.
"Out."I murmured.

"That's not what I asked."He quickly made his way over to me. "I get home, and Tom's gone, there's a note saying he's sorry. I call you and no answer, then I text Tom and he says he doesn't want to talk about it. I look all over the city, I don't find you anywhere! Now one more time. Where were you?"
I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst into tears and fell on the floor. Burr took a step back, then knelt next to me."I went to Eliza's." I sobbed.
Burr put a hand on my back. "Hey, hey, it's okay." I could tell he instantly felt bad.
"We-we slept together." I choked on my tears, snot seemed to pour out of my nose.
"That's natural. A rebound." Burr assured me.

"But I don't want a rebound! Because I don't want to be broken up!"

Thomas

"I don't want to be broken up!" I kneeled down, my head in my hands. "And I don't want you to be gone." I cried, through my vision I could see his gravestone. I had come back to college, but I was failing every class. All I wanted to do was sleep. All the time. I couldn't break out of this repeated day. 
Sleep, Eat, Throw up, Sleep, Visit Graveyard, Home, Sleep, Eat, Throw Up, Sleep, Throw Up, Attempt School, Sleep. Repeat.
I felt like hell.