Chapter 5

*Flick*

Rubbing my cheek tiredly, I rolled over to the other side of the bed.

*Flick* *Flick*

"Eurrgghhhhhh, leave me to sleeeeeepp"

Shoving my head underneath my pillow, determined to catch some more Z's.

"Alright, Bianca but I warned you. We are a family of early risers"

The sweet voice of Elena held no threat for me so I continued to ignore her persistence, and sighed beneath my rather fluffy pillow continuing my enjoyable dream of the hot 'woo-hoo'-ing guy from the Grill the other day.

Oh that leather clad God of a man.

Such a beautiful piece of man beef.

Shame he had to speak with that annoying 'woo-hoo'-ing, however it is my dream so he shall be mute.

Suspicious padding feet began,starting from the hall way with increasing speed.

"Jeremy, NOW!"

At this point, the great teenage lump that is Jeremy Gilbert launched himself onto my new found haven of a bed.

Encouraged by the ever sweet Elena, it's always the quiet ones.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!! What the frick? How can people even get up this early?!"

"Err, Bianca, it's noon.." an exuberant Mr. Gilbert spoke from the opposite end of my bed.

Giving him my best mock death glare, I kicked him to the floor where he fell spread eagled.

Picking his head up in pain, "Elena, leave her to sleep next time, oh and leave me out of it. I could do with a few less bruises"

My cheeks turning a light shade of crimson, I chuckled "Affirmative, and I'm sorry Jeremeyyyyyyyyy. Shall I kiss, snookums, boo boo better?"

Leaning my face down from the bed towards his fallen form, he suddenly perked up, "Oh no no no, I'm fine, I'm good" shaking himself off "See! No boo-boo's here, I'm boo-boo clear"

Staring at the two of us gallovanting like a couple of kids, Elena went into a fit of giggles, "You two----Jeremey's face---just like children----old married couple---oh my god---so funny---"

Smiling like a fool, I looked to Jeremy still standing in my new room oddly still. His face was contorted into an expression of happiness and relief for his sister. A slow smile spread across his face, looking down at me to catch my eye his smile grew into a massive grin, which then turned into a laugh.

We all sat in my new room, just laughing.

All together.

It seemed I had become some kind of catalyst to their happiness. And them mine. We could all be happy, as a family. Together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we had all got showered and dressed; after the havoc caused in our one and only family bathroom and trying to give Elena some money for letting me stay which she persistently refused.

We sat at the breakfast table eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Elena studying from a Biology textbook - which I had used a few months ago before I graduated High School early.

Jeremy looking pretty engaged with his phone, with a smudge of peanut butter on his face.

Me, just sitting, eating and staring at the odd family dynamics.