Prologue

Date Started : February 16, 2012
Date Finished : June 11, 2014

Prologue:

As we grow older, we tend to meet a lot of people that can leave an effect in our lives. Some people that we meet tend to go even if you want them to stay. Some, leave a deep wound in your heart as they betray you when you've given them your trust. Others, enter your life to make you happy even for just a moment. And often, a few people stay true and remain in your lives for as long as you can remember.

There are a lot of people that come in our lives which connects us to other people, and my life is not any different.

Meeting him was by chance, falling in love with him was my choice, and hurting him was unexpected.

As our lives intertwined on the day we met, people who were already involved in our lives were pulled in as well.

My schoolmates, friends, family, all of them were tied with us in our story causing the strings to tangle even more with one another.

And as we try to unravel it, the more they tend to interweave with one another.

Conflicts continue to rise as one tends to fight, and another was restricted by the twist of fates.

They said that the past should never be involved in the present in order for the future to take place, but what if the past continues to haunt the present making the people involve unable move into the future that they wanted?

What if the people you thought was there to support you, were in a deeper knot that would take years to untangle?

What if the only way for you to stay, was to lie?

Would you choose to be a liar and bring more obstructions? Or would you give up and sever all ties to extricate them all?

What should I do? What should I choose?

This is the beginning of my journey. This is where the strings began to interlace with one another.