Lie # 06: Best friends

A/N: "Sample" - English/Tagalog
"Sample" - Korea

- ∞ - ∞ - ∞ - ∞ -

THUNDER

"Madi?!" I can see that Mia was totally surprised when someone spoke from behind us. In fact, I was as surprised as she was, well, who wouldn't be when she almost shouted inside the café. "Oh my goodness! Madi, is that really you?"

"The one and only." Lumapit si Mia sa tinawag n'yang Madi at tsaka nito hinampas si Mia. "You said you were returning to Korea!" She shouted making everyone in the café look at us.

Mia looked around and tried to hush her friend, "I'm really sorry, I'm currently studying here so if I transfer now, I would have to fix a lot of things in the university." She explained.

I felt like I was invisible at that moment, if I wasn't Korean or I don't understand Korean, I might really be out of place right now.

As if reading my mind, Madi turned and looked at me before she whispered something to Mia making her eyes grew wide. She then shook her head but stopped and frowned.

"I... I don't know, we are just seeing each other, I think?" She hesitated. "Meeting each other I guess?"

"What?! Does Gian-oppa know about this?" Madi asked.

"He knows, we even talk about marriage. I really don't know why he is my brother, seriously!" Mia looked at Madi and she raised her brows at Madi, "Wait, why are you so offended or something, don't tell me..."

Wait, what?! Marriage?!

The two of them continued to talk and teased each other, completely forgetting about me again. "Err..." I started and Mia turned to look at me, I think she forgot that I am here, and that I can hear her.

Her right brow rose up as she looked at me before looking back at Madi, "Ah!" Mia realized something. "Thunder, this is my bestfriend, Madi. Madi, this is Thunder."

"No, just call me Xander." I handed my hand over toMadi and she took it.

"But Kami calls you Thunder." She told me and she looked at Mia.

"It's a long story." Mia rolled her eyes.

"We have the whole day, Kami." Madi teased.

"Anyway, Mia." I started.

"Kami!" She insisted.

"Are we starting this again?" I raised a brow at her.

"Just give it up and call me Kami." She held my arm and gripped it tightly. "Sabi ko naman kasi sa'yo ayoko nga ng Mia!"

"Eh ano bang masama dun?"

"Lahat masama." Giit nito sa akin.

"Wala naman masama dun, Mia."

"Ugh! Ayoko nga kasi!"

"Uhmm, ma'am, sir..." Napatingin kaming dalawa dun sa nasa counter at nakita namin na ready na pala yung inorder namin.

"Ah, thanks. Sorry for the commotion." Sabi ni Mia at kinuha yung inorder namin.

"Ako na magdadala, Mia." Kinuha ko yung inorder namin at lumabas na kaming dalawa ng café papunta sa sasakyan ko.

"I told you to stop!" I don't know why, but she looked so cute when she's pissed.