Lie # 05: Questions

THUNDER

"Want to come with me?" tanong nito sa akin at nagsimulang maglakad paakyat sa sa kwarto na pinasukan ni Mia kanina.

I just stood up and followed him, confused with his words earlier.

Just by merely noticing that door, I have a connection with her? What was that suppose to mean?

We arrived in front of the door, and he turned the knob to open the door but he stop midway and looked at me. He made a 'shh' sign and leaned closer to the door to listen. That's when I heard the sound of piano coming from the room.

A music room?

He slowly opened the door and looked inside before smiling at what he saw.

"As expected." Sabi nito at tumabi ng bahagya, "Want to see?"

Kumunot ang noo ko at tsaka ako sumilip sa tinitingnan n'ya, the moment I saw her, I felt like my breath was snatched away.

She was breathtakingly beautiful as she sits behind that grand piano as she plays a melody that was familiar to me. "Canon in D Major." I whispered. She was, no doubt, talented in that field. As she hits every note perfectly, as she smiles and feels the melody, I can't help but stare at her even more.

"She's like that whenever something bothers her." Her brother spoke as he listens to her music, "She calms down and is able to think inside this room." Sabi nito.

I nodded at him and looked inside again, she continued to play and didn't stop until she finished her song. The moment it ended, she heaved a deep sigh. She stood up and wandered around the room. That's when I notice the different classical instruments inside. Violins, guitars, flutes, cellos, pianos; you name it and you'll see it inside. I even doubted my eyes to see how this room was ridiculously filled with so many instruments.

"I'm pretty sure that you have an idea what she's passionate about." Sabi ng kuya n'ya.

I saw her frown even more as she tilted her head, she seems confuse about something.

"Odd..." her brother spoke again, "She's still bothered. It seems like she hating you effect towards her even more." Sabi nito at tumawa.

"Paano n'yo po nasabi yun?" I asked.

"Like I said, playing music is like her outlet for her stress and frustrations. She should've been calm right now, pero may gumugulo pa din sa kanya." Sabi ng kuya ni Mia.

She went closer to the window at sumilip doon, she stood up straight at agad na naglakad papunta sa may pintuan.

Napa-atras ako and looked beside me, pero paglingon ko ay wala na doon ang kuya n'ya. At sakto namang bumukas ang pintuan at kita ko ang panlalaki ng mata n'ya.

"Kuya!" she shouted and looked on her left, so I followed and looked on my right.

A door opened at lumabas ang kuya n'ya doon. Mia suddenly dashed towards her brother who teasingly laughed at her while he was running backwards.

"I won't help you cook!" naiinis na sabi ni Mia, "Bahala ka d'yan." At agad na sumuko sa paghabol sa kuya n'ya at tinalikuran ito.

"Oh c'mon, it was just a joke." Her brother rushed over her and put his arm around her shoulder before looking at me, "Thunder, right? You were about to leave, right?" Sabi nito.

Thunder?

Mia's head snapped towards the direction of her brother as she looked at him with a confused look on her face, "Thunder?" She asked in confusion.