Lie # 04: Effect

THUNDER

I still have my arm around her, I looked at her and she seemed to be caught off guard by everything that is happening right now.

Even I'm caught off guard by whatever I was saying. May sarili na atang isip ang mga bibig ko at kusa na lamang itong gumagalaw at nagsasalita.

It's because of how she reacted to everything. I find it cute and interesting.

She's naive. No doubt about it.

"Wifey, ipapaalaal ko lang yung date natin ha. I'll be waiting for you..."

This time I wasn't able to control myself. I placed a chaste kiss on her cheeks before smiling at her, "I love you." Pahabol ko sa kanya.

And then that's when everything sinked in to me. I blinked several times trying to comprehend what I just did and say.

What the actual fvck?

Everybody squealed in delight and excitement. It immediately made me recover with what I done.

I grab the chance at agad kong tinanggal ang pagkaka-akbay ko sa kanya at nagmadali na lumabas ng music room. Baka hindi na ako makalabas ng buhay dun pag nagtagal pa ako.

Shit. A date, a kiss and did I really say those three words to her?

Fvck, I'm screwed.

Hindi pa man ako nakakalayo sa pintuan ay agad kong narinig ang mga kantyawan nila kay Mia. They're teasing her saying she was lucky that I'm her boyfriend and the likes.

I sighed. I shouldn't have done those things. Now I'm stuck in this situation, kailangan ko na itong panindigan.

Wifey?

I called her my wife? What the hell is wrong with you Xander? Geez, being around her makes me do things randomly.

Is that good?

I want to know too...

MIA

I froze on spot with everything that happened. How can this supposed to be practice turn into this nasty mess.

And what is he trying to do? Why did he made me as an excuse, why not tell them he's Mira's brother. Damn it, I'm feeling my blood rise up to my cheeks. Mukha na yata akong kamatis sa pula ng pisngi ko.

*dug-dug*

Stop it you stupid heart. Bakit ka ba laging bumibilis pag nandyan s'ya. But that's not all, pakiramdam ko ay nanlalambot ako ngayon sa ginawa n'ya. Naiinis ako, what is this? Hindi ko maexplain yung epekto n'ya sa akin. No one has ever made that kind of effect to me. No one.

'I love you...'

Ugh! What the hell?! Why did he even have to say that? Why did he even tell everyone I'm his girlfriend? Why did he need to pull me in this mess?

Tiningnan ko si Mira at nakita kong tuwang tuwa ito sa nangyayari, pwes ako, hindi ako natutuwa.

I could literally throw this piano beside me to anyone who dares to do the same thing to me again.

"Ate Kami, you're so lucky!" Huh? Teka? Kelan pa sila dito?

"Ate Kami, can we have his autograph?"
"Ate Kami, pwede ba kaming magpapicture sa kanya mamaya?"
"Ate Kami, paano ka n'ya niligawan?"

Kitang kita sa mga first year na 'to na tuwang tuwa sila. Some of them are happy, the others were not. Katulad nga ng sabi nila, if looks could kill, I'm probably dead right now.