♡ 1 장 ♡

(HAEUN POV)

I wear my school uniform and wear school tie before put on my blazer.I took my bag and phone before going downstairs."Good morning Seokjin oppa,Jisoo eonnie and Jennie eonnie.",I greeted them."Oh good morning too,our cute maknae.",Jisoo eonnie said as she smiled."Come here and eat your breakfast. You don't want come late at school right?",Jennie eonnie said.I sat on my seat and grabbed a toast and applied some jams(Author:Jimin's Jams lol) and eat it.

"I'll fetch you later with your Sojung eonnie.",Seokjin oppa said.I smiled and nodded.As I walking into the school gate,someone called me.I turned around and saw Jungkook running towards me.He stopped in front of me and pants heavily."Hey Kookie.. ",I said.He looked up and smiled."Good morning too,Haeun.",he said.Omg,my heart beats so fast."Who sent you just now?",Jungkook asked."Seokjin oppa.",I said."How's Jisoo and Jennie noona?",he asked."They're fine.",I said;smilling.We both walked into our class.I sat on my seat and listened to my favourite song Inferiority Complex.I jammed to the song until the teacher came in.We all stood and bowed down.As the lesson started,I stared at Jungkook and he so focused on the lesson.I didn't notice he stared back."Hey Haeun-ah,are you okay?",he asked;waving his hands in front of me.I came in the reality and nodded."Mr Jeon and Mrs Kim,do you have anything to share?Seems like you both didn't focus on my lesson.",Mrs. Jung said."Mianhae Mrs Jung...",I said.We started to focus until recess time.I stretched my body before stood up."Let's go.I'm hungry.",Jungkook said;making cute face.I'm dying!My heart weaks to his cute face."Okay!",I said.We bougt our food and went to an empty table.As we both talking to random things,a group of girls approached him."Jungkook oppa,do you busy after school?If not,let's watch movie with us.",the girl named Nayeon said."Um,I'm sorry but I have something else to do.",he rejects them politely."B-but why?!Is this nerd girl was the reason?!",she shouted;stomped her feets.Jungkook slammed his hands on the  table."For your information,this nerd girl is my friend.And I don't ever want to spend my precious time with bitches like you guys!!",he yelled make the girls walk away;crying.He sits back and continue eating.Wow,he protects me.

(JUNGKOOK POV)

I lost my temper as they bad talking about my friend Haeun.I stood up and slammed my hands and scold them.As they left,I sit back snd eat my food.I can notice Haeun stared at me;shocked with my actions just now."Hey,are you okay?",I asked."You're scolding them.I've never see you like this.",she said as she's eating her food.I chuckled.I protect her because she's my friend.Besides,this is make me can get closer with her eonnie,Jisoo noona.I've crush on he when I met her at school gate.Even though,she's 4 years older than me,but she's cute enough.

We went back to the class."Kookie-ah,do you want to come over my house?Accompany me because Jennie eonnie and Jisoo eonnie went shopping and Seokjin oppa and Sojung eonnie went to their date?",she asked."I would love to but I can't.Today,I have to practice adult ceremony dance with Jimin hyung.",I said.She shrugged her shoulders.Our class president said that the teacher was absent so we can went back early.Suddenly,my phone's ringing.I asked her to go first.I answered the call."Seokjin hyung,wae?",I asked."I can't fetch Haeun because I need to go to SBS Building and Sojung will accompany me.Can you send her back home?",Seokjin hyung said."I don't go home but can I bring her to our dance room?Then,I will send her home.",I said and he agreed.I ended the call and went outside.I saw Haeun is waiting for Seokjin hyung.I tapped her shoulder."Oh Kookie-ah...Seokjin oppa is late.Usually,he's here early.",Haeun said looking down."Haeun-ah,Seokjin hyung called me just now and said he has something to do at SBS Building with Sojung noona.Do you want to go our dorm and dance room with me?",I asked.She looked up."But I didn't tell oppa let me?",she asked.I nodded."Yeah and he asked me to send you home.",I said.She smiled and stood up."Let's go!",she said.

(HAEUN POV)

We've arrived at BTS Dance Room.I've never been here before even though Seokjin oppa is one of BTS members.What I can hear is sounds of songs and footsteps."Guys,Haeun is here.",Jungkook said.All 5 guys stopped dancing and turned around."Haeun?Seokjin hyung's little sister?",Taehyung oppa said.I nodded.They all smiled and introduced themselves.But,someone caught my eyes.He wiped the sweat off from his neck and face.It's Jimin oppa.He's known as sexy member in BTS but have a cute face.He looked up and stared at me with his eyes.I blushed and looked away."Jimin,you should introduce yourself.Don't be so rude okay?She's not sasaeng fans but Seokjin's little sister.",Hoseok oppa said.Jimin smiled and bowed."Annyeonghaseyo,Park Jimin imnida.",he said;offered his right hand and I shook his hand.Gosh,his hands are so soft."Seokjin hyung has something else to do.Jimin hyung,let's practice.",Jungkook said.Jimin nodded and stood in his position.Taehyung played the music and they started to dance Adult Ceremony by Park Jiyoon.Jungkook dances and he seems so cool and hot.Suddenly,I noticed Jimin's staring at me while dancing;giving me goosebumps.As they finished their dance,I clapped my hands and went towards Jungkook;handed him handkerchief.He wiped his sweat."I'll bring you guys water okay?",I said and they both nodded.

As I went to the vending machine,I bought 7 bottles of mineral water and struggle to bring all of them to dance room.But,I accidentally slipped all of them and the bottles rolling on the floor."Omo!",I said and picked one by one.Suddenly,there's a hand helped me to pick it up.