♡ 9 장 ♡

(Jimin POV)

I woke up with feel dizzy in my head.I look around and noticed I'm being hospitalised.What happened to me?How can I'm here?I look at my right and saw sleeping Haeun.Her eyes are wet.Is she crying?Does she know already?I carefully wiped her tears but she's awake."Haeun...",I said."Jimin oppa...Finally...",she said;hugging me.I hugged her back."I'm so sorry,Haeun-ah...",I said."Oppa,I'm mad to you.",she said.I looked down.She's mad because I didn't tell her about this?"You should do your therapies and treatments.This can't cure by itself.Pabo.",she scolded.I just smiled."Mianhae...I'll do my treatments okay?",I said.She nodded and patted my hair."Good boy,oppa.That's my boyfriend...Strong one...",she said.

The doctor asked me to get ready for therapies.I'm scared.I don't like therapies.It's gonna be hurt."Oppa,don't scared.I'm here for you.",she said;holding my hands tightly.I shook my head."B-but..I'm afraid.Does it dangerous?",I asked.She shooks her head."No.It's not dangerous but it can reduce your pain.",she said.She followed me to therapies.As the therapies,she keeps holding my hands.Everytime I feel nervous or scared,she squeezs my hand and told me that everything's gonna be alright.I smiled.

(Jungkook POV)

I was watching tv with Sejeong at my house.We cuddled together and then,I've got a message from Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon:Jungkook-ah,it's me Namjoon.

Me:I know it's you,hyung.I kept your phone number.

Namjoon:Could you come to Korea?Jimin needs us right now.Including you.

Me:If I went there,does Haeun and Jisoo noona want to face me?I bet they hate me.

Namjoon:They forgave you already.Please come to Korea.Jimin has brain tumor stage 3.He needs friends to support him.

Me:I'll be there tomorrow morning.But,can I bring my friend?

Namjoon:Sure. :)

Me:Thanks hyung :)

Namjoon:No problem bro ;-)

I ended the chat.Jimin hyung really needs me.Sejeong looks at me."Kookie-ah,are you okay?",she asked.I played with her blonde hair."Sejeong-ah,do you want to go to Korea with me?My hyung needs me now.",I said.She smiled and nodded.She went back home to pack her things.I went to my room and pack my clothes."Mom,I'll go to Korea for few months.Jimin hyung needs me.He suffered brain tumor stage 3.",I said.My mom was shocked."Oh poor him.Send my regards to him and also your friends.If you need anything for him,I'm glad to help.",my mom said.I nodded and went to Sejeong's house to pick her up.I drove to the airport.

After 9 hours in flight,we arrived at Incheon International Airport.We walked towards Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung.They waited for us."Who is this girl?And you dyed your hair into dark brown.",Yoongi hyung asked."This is my girlfriend,Sejeong.Sejeong-ah,this is my hyungs.Namjoom hyung and Yoongi hyung.The rest in the hospital.",I said.She greeted them and went to the hospital.

(Haeun POV)

As Jimin oppa's first therapy finished,he went back to his ward.Taehyung makes jokes and he laughed like usually.He looks happy.Suddenly,the door opens;appeared Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa.And also a boy with dark brown hair and a girl with blonde hair.Who are they?"We brought guests.",Namjoon oppa said.They move aside and it was Jungkook and....Sejeong?!