♡ 7 장 ♡

(Haeun POV)

We headed to a nearby stall to eat.We ordered tteobokki and syrup pancakes.As I eating my pancake,Jimin staring me and not eating his food."Why did you not eat?You may hungry.",I said;worried.But,he just smiled."It's okay.I'm not hungry as long you happy.",he said."No!You're going to eat with me.",I said and shoving tteobokki in front of his mouth and asked him to open.He opened and I feed him.He smiled and thanked.I just smiled back."Haeun-ah...",he said."Hurm?",I answered."Err...nothing.",he said.I looked at him.Did he has anything to tell?"What is it,Jimin oppa?Don't lie to me.",I asked."I want you to keep eating okay?Don't skip your meal.",he said.I nodded and eat back.Then I heard he mumbles."Even when I already die...".It makes me curious why he said like that.

As we paid for the food,we walked a bit before going back home.I hug myself as the wind going through my body and I forgot to bring my coat.Suddenly,a coat wrapped around my body.I turned around and saw Jimin in a thin layer white shirt."Yah...",I said."Don't worry and just keep yourself warm.",he said and hugged himself."But you're shivering!",I said."It's fine.I'm a man and I'm strong.",he said.I hugged him and he looks at me."I'll share the warmness with you,Jimin oppa~♡",I said and he hugged back.We going to the car and he started to drive.As he driving,I felt so sleepy and went to sleep.

"No,Jimin,no!Don't leave me!",I cried and hugged his cold body.I can't hear his heartbeat at all."No!!Jimin....don't ever leave me.",I said.The doctor came in and asked me to go outside as he needs to bring Jimin's body to the room where they keep corpses before being funeral.I asked the doctor what happened to Jimin."Jimin has a serious disease...",he said;sighing."What disease is?",I asked."It's---HAEUN!!Wake up!",the doctor being cut as I heard someone called my name.

(Jimin POV)

We arrived at in front of her house.I looked at her face.It's beautiful but...she is sweating.Did she has a nightmare?Suddenly,she cried;calling my name asking me not to leave her.I tried to wake her up and suddenly she
rambling something."What disease is?",she said.I woke her up and finally she's awake.She looks at me with worried plus scared face."Are you o--",I being cut as she hugged me tightly."Jimin...D-Don't l-le..leave me...I-I'm afraid...",she said."Shh don't cry..I'm here.I won't leave you...",I comfort her until I heard soft snores."Yet...",I uttered slowly.

As I sent her to her room,I take a look at her room.A lot of photos of Jungkook and her since they in the middle school.Then,photo of her and her family.She really has beautiful face like her mother.I smiled widely as I saw her childhiod photo.So,I decided to take it and keep it.I went to her bed and kissed her a goodnight kiss at her forehead."Goodnight,Kim Haeun...",I said and left.

(Jungkook POV)

I went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses and drive to Sejeong's house.I ring the doorbell and a woman opened the door."Oh young boy...who are you looking for?",she asked."Urm--does Sejeong here?",I asked politely."Yeah..She's still sleeping.I have an emergency meeting.Could you help me to wake her up?",she asked.I nodded and she left.I went to her room and saw a figure on the bed;under the blanket.I pulled away her blanket.She curled herself into a ball."10 minutes more mom...",she said with her eyes still closed.I laid next to her and embrace her. "10 minutes are enough for me to hug you right?",I said.She turned around;facing me with her eyes widen."Jungkook oppa?What are you doing here?",she asked."Your mom has something to attend and she asked me to wake you up.",I said.She faces me and pecked my nose and smiled."So what we're going to do today?",she asked."Let's go to the beash...",I said and she chuckled."What?",I asked."Beach not beash...",she said."Nah I don't care.",I said hugging her.