♡ 12 장 ♡

(Haeun POV)

Sadly,school holiday is over and now we're getting back to school.I sat on my seat;which is next to Jungkook."Hey Kookie!",I greeted him."Hey Haeun...It's glad that you still want to friends with me.",he said.I ruffled his hair."Of course,you're my best friend forever.",I said.He fixed his hair back."I have a surprise for you.",he said."What is it?",I asked."Just wait and see.",he said.What surprise does he mean?

The teacher walked in with a brown hair coloured girl.Maybe she's new student.I turned around and saw Jungkook grinned.What's wrong with this kid?"Yah,don't cheat with Sejeong okay?",I whispered."No,I'm not cheating.",he said."Class,today we have a new student.Please introduce yourself.",the teacher said."Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim Sejeong.I just moved from America.And I have cousin in this class.Her name is Kim Haeun.",she said and smiled.Most of my classmates turned their head towards me.My eyes widen.How can I'm not recognised my own cousin?!"You may sit next to Zico.",the teacher said but she whispers something to the teacher."Okay,you may sit next to Jungkook and Haeun.",the teacher said.She walked towards us and sit."Haeun-ah...oppa~",Sejeong said.I hugged her."Since when you dye your hair into brown?",I asked her."Last night.",she said."Sejeong,Haeun,please turn your attention to the lesson.",the teacher said.We just nodded and quietly chuckled.Including Jungkook.

------

The school bell rang means the school is over.I want to get home quickly because I want to sleep.Suddenly,Sejeong called me."Haeun-ah,let's go home together?",she asked.I just nodded since I don't want to walk under the hot sunlight.As we arrived at my house,I rushed into my room and laid on my bed until I fell asleep.

Bip.

I lift my head up and took my phone as my phone rings.I opened it and saw a message from Jimin oppa.

Jimin♡:Hey baby...I'll pick you up on 4 p.m okay?

Me:For what?

Jimin♡:I'm gonna bring you to our second date💕

Me:Okay...But first,let me sleep duh.I'm totally sleepy 😴

Jimin♡:ㅋㅋㅋ Okay,I'm sorry for ruining your sleeping beauty.See you later.

Message seen 2:34p.m

(Jimin POV)

I arrived at her house at 4 p.m.I come in as Seokjin hyung give me his house key since they're gonna not at home this time.I waited for her to get ready but it has passed 30 minutes.Is anything happen to Haeun?I started to panic.I rushed into her room and saw sleeping beauty Haeun curled herself in the blanket.I went towards her and hugged her.She's awake and look at me in shocked."Jimin oppa.What are you doing here?",she asked.I pouted and flicked her forehead."Pabo.How could you forget our second date?",I said;fake-crying.She hits her forehead."Damn,how can I forget?Fxck,it's already 4:32 p.m.!",she shouted.I giggled."You little brat,do not curse!",I said.She rushed into the bathroom."By the way,can you get out?I'm gonna change later.",she said.I giggled again before left her room.

10 minutes later,she went downstairs.Today she's wearing soft pink dress and white leggings and also her red ribbons as her head accessories."You look pretty as always.",I said.She's blushed."You look handsome as always too oppa.",she said.I offered my arms and she happily linked her arms with mine.I think I can die in peace.

We arrived at an amusement park.She looks excited.I smiled and stared at her."Oppa!Let's go to the roller coaster!!",she said;tugging my sleeves.I just nodded and embraced her.We queue before ride the roller coaster.As it our turn,I teased her."If you feel scared,you know right you can hug me,kiss me or buried your face on my chest.",I said and she smacks my chest softly.As the roller coaster is moving,I just laugh to reduce my nervousness.The roller coaster is moving faster and faster,I feel scared when I look down.I think I need to pee.I hugged Haeun tightly and cried.Haeun laughed and keep screaming in fun.

"Pftt oppa teased me,in the result you cried.",Haeun said;still laughing.I wiped my tears."Let's not ride this kind of things anymoreeee~",I sobbed.She patted my head and comforts me."Arasseo oppa.Let's go eat ice cream okay?",she suggested and I nodded.We went to an ice cream stall and ordered ice creams."What flavour do you want?",I asked."I want strawberry one.",she said."I want strawberry ice cream and banana ice cream. ",I said to the man."Okay.",he said and make ice cream for us."You know sir,I've been looking at you both.You were crying because roller coaster and she comforts you.It's so adorable.",he said.I just blushed in embarrassment.He gave me the ice cream and I lend the money but he refuses."It's free since you guys too adorable.",he said and winked."You should treat your girlfriend nicely.She seems fragile.",he said and I nodded;thanked him for the ice creams before went to Haeun.I handed her ice cream and she licks it.I lick mine and we talk random stuffs.