♡ 11 장 ♡

(Haeun POV)

"Where are we going to?",I asked."I don't know.Where do you want to go?",he asked."Hurm...Since you've met my family,why don't you bring me to meet your family?I really want to meet them.",I said.He smiled."Sure...",he said and leans closer."You should wear something sexy.",he said.I smacked his head."Byuntae.",I said.He chuckled and drive.

2 hours later,we arrived at his house.Family house.As he about to enter,I grabbed his wrist."Yeah?",he asked."Am I look good?What if your mom and dad don't like me?",I said;looking down.He lifts my chin up."My Haeun always look good.My parents gonna love you.",he said.I smiled and we intertwined our hands.He knocked the door and the door opened;appeared a beautiful woman with beautiful eyesmiles.Same like Jimin."Jiminieee!!",she hugged Jimin."Eomma,how are you?I'm sorry for not visiting you guys.I'm busy.",he said."Let's go in.",his mom said.We enter the house and sit.Suddenly,his mom looks at me.With dislike face."Who is this?Do you bring a maid for us?",she asked.I just looked down."No.This is my girlfriend,Kim Haeun.",he said;hugged my shoulders."I don't like her.Nancy more beautiful than her.",his mom said."Eomma...please stop mention her name.I don't like her.And stop shipping me with that Nancy.",he said.Nancy?Who is she?"Jimin,since you're back,why don't we discussed about your marriage with Nancy?You know right,that I want to get grandchild as soon as possible.",she said."Eomma!I don't want to get marry with Nancy!If you want grandchild,it's fine.I will give you..BUT with my love one.And that's love one is Haeun.Kim Haeun.",he said.His mom slammed the table."Stop it,Park Jimin!Don't you understand that I don't like this Haeun.But only Nancy.She's better than Haeun!Nancy is pretty,hot,rich.But Haeun has what?!",she yelled.He scoffed and dragged me."I'm leaving.And I don't and won't marry Nancy.",he said.As we get out from his house,his dad appeared."Jimin?When do you arrive?Why did you leave so early?Is this you girlfriend?She's nice.",his dad said."I'm sorry appa.But,I can't stand with eomma's selfish request.And yeah,Haeun is my girlfriend.Sorry again appa..I need to go first.Bye....",he said.I bowed down and being dragged by Jimin.

"Jimin oppa,you shouldn't being rude to your mom.She will offended.",I said.He stops the car and we're on the hill."No....she wouldn't offended.Before I went to Seoul,she keeps talking about Nancy.She's controlling my life.I hate it.",he said."Please Haeun....don't talk about it anymore.I don't want to hear.",he said again.I just nodded.

We arrived at my house."I'm sorry for my mom.By the way goodnight,my baby Haeun.",Jimin said.I smiled."Goodnight too my mochi Jimin oppa.",I said.As I was about to left,he grabbed my wrist;turned me around. I bumped into his chest."Goodnight kiss juseyo~",he said.I scoffed and kissed her lips.