♡ 5 장 ♡

(SEOKJIN POV)

AFTER 3 WEEKS...

I put my luggage inside my room.Then,Haeun  approached me."Oppa...",Haeun hugged me."I thought that you will only call Jimin oppa.",I pretend to sulk.Haeun pinched my cheeks."Mianhae oppa..You always be my oppa.",she said."Actually,how you guys dating?",I asked."Don't you like Jungkook?",I asked again."I liked him.But he doesn't like me back.What can I do?",she said.I ruffled her hair and hugged her.Jungkook,I thought that you will take care of my sister.I'm disappointed with you.Suddenly,my phone vibrates.I opened it and it was message from Jungkook.I rushed to the living room."Guys,Jungkook sent me a message.He moved to Sydney.",I said.Everyone shocked.

(SOMEONE POV)

I hold my passport and my flight ticket.I don't want to hurt Haeun or Jisoo noona.I'm sorry Haeun...you too,Jisoo noona.I went inside my flight.I look at my phone screen.Photo of me and Haeun make double chin.I smiled.Thank you for being my friend."Sir,please turn off your phone.We're going to board.",a passenger said.I looked at her.She's so beautiful.I texted Seokjin hyung and turned off my phone.A few minutes later,the flight boarded.Goodbye,guys.

9 hours later,I arrived at the airport.I went to a shop to buy a drink.I noticed the same passenger that asked me to turn off the phone walking inside the shop.I went to her. "Hey...",I said.She looks around and smiled."Hey.You're the one in the plane....right?",she asked.I nodded."I'm Sejeong.",she said."I'm Jungkook.",I said.We both shake our hands.We went to a cafe in the airport and have some talk as a friend.Luckily,I'm same age with her."Sejeong,do you want to go dinner with me?My parents are at home tonight.They should know who is my friends.",I shyly invited her.She chuckled and nodded."Okay!",she said.I gave her my address.

At night...I wear my black tee and black shorts.I comb my hair properly.I sprayed on my perfurme.Suddenly,I heard doorbell rings.I went out my room and went to the door."Who's that?",my mom asked."My friend.",I said.I opened the door and saw Sejeong with grey hoodie;covering her blonde hair and match with black leggings."Oh!Hi,Jungkook..",she said.I let her in and bring her to my mom."Eomma,this is my friend Sejeong and Sejeong,this is my mom.",I said.She smiled and bowed down."Hello Mrs Jeon.I'm Kim Sejeong.Nice to meet you,Mrs Jeon.",she said.My mom smiled back and hugged her."You're cute Sejeong.Just call me eomma.",my mom said and breaks the hug."Aigoo Jungkook-ie...I don't even know you brought my future daughter-in-laws.Hahaa..",my mom said.Sejeong smiled meanwhile I blushed so hard."Eomma,can I help you?",Sejeong asked and my mom nodded.I walked towards the dining room and served the plates,bowls and glasses.

After dinner,my mom said she needs to rest first.Sejeong leads my mom to her room and closed the door."Let's go to the backyard. ",I said.She nodded.We sat on a bench and she stared at the sky."Jungkook-ah..",Sejeong called me."Yeah?",I asked.She hugged me and I can hear she sobbing. "Hey,what's wrong?",I asked;patting her hair."Thank you for inviting me for your great dinner.It makes me miss my mom.I hope I can having dinner with my mom like you always do.",she said;crying.Yeah,she told me and my mom that she was orphanage as her parents died in an accident.I hugged her back."Sshh..don't cry.I'll always be with you.Besides,you can come to my house everytime you want.",I said.She looked up."Really?",she asked and I nodded.She pecked my lips and quickly turned away.I blushed and hold my lips."Sejeong-ah...",I called her but she doesn't respond.I called her again and she turned."Wh--",I cut her by kissed her lips.I broke the kiss and smiled."J-jungkook...",she stuttered."I love you.Kim Sejeong.",I confessed and she smiled."I love you too,Jeon Jungkook.",she said.Her lips met mine and we kissed for quite long time.

-----------------------Author Note---------------------

So here our new character.IOI's Kim Sejeong .Condolences for Sejeong as her grandfather passed away. ㅠㅠ