♡ 14 장 ♡

(Jimin POV)

As I want to take my Literature textbook in my locker for my second period,I saw Haeun is talking with a guy who looks like Heechul of Super Junior.I want to approach them,but Hoshi,my new friend,called me."Jimin,let's go.Or else,we'll be late.I heard our next teacher is fierce.",he said and dragged my hands.

During lesson,I can't concentrate to the lesson.Incident about Haeun's talking to that guy really make me jealous."Mr. Park,do you heard what I've taught just now?",Mr. Kim asked.Hoshi nudged my arms snapped me back in reality."Huh?",I asked."Do you heard what I've taught just now?",he asked and I nodded.The lesson continues and I'm concentrating towards it.

Finally it's recess.I went to cafeteria buying food.Hoshi said he will eat with his friends.After buying food,I saw that guy approaches Haeun.My hands turned into a fist,but I keep calm and went to the table with the rests.Not too long,Haeun sat next to me."I miss you,oppa.",she puts her arms around me but I pull it away.She starts eating her food and Jisoo noona asked her."Do you have any new friends here?",she asked.Haeun nodded."His name is Jun.I asked her to join us but he refuses.",she said.Why she kept talking about that Jun guy?I slammed my spoon on the table and the rests look at me,including Haeun."I'm going now.",I said.Haeun grabbed my wrist and asked me."What's wrong with you?",she asked.I yanked her hands."Think yourself.",I said and left them.

I went to the washroom to pee.As I peeing,I heard a group of boys came in."Mingyu,what should I do next with Haeun?",someone said.I zipped up my pants as I'm done and peeked a little from the door.It was Jun."I want you to get knows her better.Then,close with her.",Mingyu said."Why did you want to do that to her?",Jun asked."She has a boyfriend named Park Jimin.And you know how much I hate him because he gains a lot of attention from everyone.I want him to suffer.And I heard he really loves Haeun.So,if they broke up I'm sure Jimin suffers.",Mingyu said.I clenched my fists.So they planned to make me broke up with Haeun.I must use my brain to think how to solve this problem.

---

"What?!Jun is using me?Because Mingyu wants to make you suffer?",she shouted.I nodded and held her wrists."No...I don't believe you.Jun is nice.He helps me a lot.",she said."Please Haeun,you need to believe me.I don't want to lose you.",I said."Or maybe you're jealous when I'm with Jun?Oh come on Jimin.How could you.Jun just my friend.",Haeun said;disbelief."No.Not because like that...I-",I was cut off by Haeun."I don't want to hear anymore,Park Jimin.If you talk nonsense,I will give you silent treatment!",Haeun said and left me.Haeun,please trust me...

The class ended...I waited Haeun at the front gate. I put on my headphone and listen to Inferiority Complex by Eunha and Park Kyung sunbaenim.Then,a few girl students bid a goodbye to me but I ignore it.I turned around and saw Haeun and Jun laughing and walking together."Oppa...",Haeun called me;hugging me.I hugged her back while death glare at Jun."Haeun-ah,is he your brother?",Jun asked.Brother?For your information,I'm her boyfriend!"Aniyo...He's my boyfriend.Park Jimin.Of course you know him right?He's one of BTS members.",she said.Jun took his hand out."I'm Jun,Haeun's friend and classmate.Nice to meet you,Jimin hyung.",he said;smiled.Fake smile."Meet you too,Jun.",I said in a cold tone."Oppa,let's go home.See you later,Jun.",she said.We both walked back home. "How's your day?",she asked me.My day was ruined because you guys lovey dovey all day."Fine.",I said.We arrived at Haeun's house. We stay at Haeun's house until night to study.

As we studying,the door bell rings.Haeun puts her pen and rushed to the door."Finally!",she said.She opened the door and someone at the door."Why must he has to be here too?",I mumble.Jun went inside and greeted Seokjin hyung,Jisoo noona,Jennie noona and the rests."Oh Jimin hyung,you're here too.",he said.I just rolled my eyes."Jagiya,what is he doing here?",I asked."Jun is here because he doesn't know how to this worksheet.",she said.What a lame excuse huh."I'm sorry hyung.",Jun said."Why did you apology to him?",Haeun asked."I think Jimin hyung doesn't like I'm here.",Jun said.What?!Yes it is true but I have to like because I don't want to fight with Haeun."Oppa,is it true?Oppa,how many times I have to tell you that he's just my friend.Could you at least control your jealousy?!",Haeun said.I just looked at her."I need you to stay away from me for a while.I don't want to see your face.",she said.