♡ 13 장 ♡

(Author POV)

After 2 years,Jungkook,Sejeong and Haeun are graduating.They passed final exams and managed to go university.Jungkook,Sejeong and Haeun chose the same university  because they had the same interests.Music.And we're  entering the same university with the rests.BTS,Sojung,Jisoo and Jennie.

As Haeun was getting ready for my first day in university,Jimin is waiting for her with the rests.She went downstairs and joined them breakfast.After that,they went to university.Haeun,Sejeong and Jungkook  registered and got their schedules.Haeun's first period is Music.Cool.Sejeong also has the same class with her.So,both of them went to their  lockers;which is next to each other and took our notebook for music lesson.They enter the class and sit on the available seats.Luckily,we still have around 5 more minutes before class starts.They were talking something random until Sejeong nudged her arms."Haeun-ah,turn your head at 9 o' clock.There's a guy looking at you.Not looking but staring.",Sejeong said.She turned to that direction and saw a guy who looks like Super Junior's Heechul.I
She slightly smiled and he winked.She quickly look away back to Sejeong.That's creepy."Whoa Haeun!You're lucky.You've got a fanboy a.k.a admirer on your first day in university.I envy you.",Sejeong said.Haeun smacked her arms."Yah,remember you still with Jungkook.Besides,I'm not interested with that guy.I have Jimin oppa.",Haeun said.Sejeong rolled her eyes."But he's more handsome than Jimin. ",Sejeong said."Nah,Jimin the boom.",Haeun said.And the teacher walks in.

----

(Haeun POV)
Next my second period is Maths.I like Maths.A bit.Okay.Not at all.I hate Maths.Sejeong has cooking class.So,I'm alone for this period.I walked towards my locker and put my notebook for Music in my locker and take my Maths textbook,calculator and stationery.I shut the locker and turn around makes I almost have heart attack.It's the guy who stared at me."Hey.",he said."H-heyyy",I said.He took his hand out."My name is Jun.Junhui is my full name.",he said.I shook his hand back."Haeun.My full name is Kim Haeun.",I said.We let go our hands."What's your next class?",he asked."Maths.You?",I asked him back."Same.",he answered."Oh..could we go together since I don't know where is our class is.",I said.We went towards our class.He sits next to me. At first I'm afraid to be friends with him.But,he's nice.The class goes well.

As the class ended,I packed my stuff and put on my locker.I shut the locker and again,Jun makes me feel heart attack."Let's eat together!",he said.Doesn't he has any friends?Why did he keeps following me?"I'm sorry I can't Jun.My brother,my sisters and my friends are waiting for me.Or do you want to join us?",I asked.But,he shooks his head."It's fine.I'm going to eat alone.",he said and left.I felt guilty but I shrugged it off since I'm hungry.I went to the cafeteria and walked towards a table with my friends and my siblings.And of course my Mr. Park."Hey sorry for late.",I said."I miss you,oppa.",I said while put my arms around his shoulder but he pulls away and continue eating.What's wrong with Jimin?"Haeun-ah,do you have new friends?",Jisoo eonnie asked and I nodded."Who is your friend?A guy or a girl?What's his/her name?",Seokjin oppa asked."His name is Junhui.He looks like Super Junior.I asked him to join us but he refuses.",I said.Jimin slammed his spoon on the table make us startled."I'm going now.",he said and gonna walk away but I grabbed his wrist."What's wrong with you,Jimin oppa?Why do you being cold with me?!",I yelled.He looks at me with cold expression."Think yourself.",he said and left.What's wrong with you,Park Jimin?