♡ 6 장 ♡

(Haeun POV)

I tied my hair into ponytail then I let it free.I comb my hair back and tied into a messy bun.But,I let it free again.I sighed.Why do I nervous?Is it because it was my first date with Park Jimin?I snapped back into the reality as I heard someone knocked the door."Come in.",I said and comb my hair."Gosh!You still not done yet?!",Jennie eonnie yelled.I pouted."I don't know what to do.",I said as I pointed to my messy hair,bunch of clothes on the bed and also makeup.Jisoo eonnie smiled and Jennie eonnie scoffed."Get your ass into the bathroom.Jisoo and I will help you.",Jennie eonnie said.I smiled and nodded.I went into the bathroom.

"What's your favourite color,Haeun?",Jisoo eonnie asked.I pointed to a grey hoodie.But,Jennie eonnie shook her head disagreed.She took a mint green coloured dress and asked me to wear."But..I don't like to wear dress.Plus,it's kinda cold and windy outside.",I shook my head."Just wear it and cover it with black coat.",Jennie eonnie said.I looked at Jisoo eonnie;trying to ask her to back up me but she said,"Haeun-ah..actually you look good in mint green coloured.It makes you look like a goddess.",Jisoo eonnie said and I sighed in defeat.I put on my mint dress and I pouted in front of them.Their jaws dropped and clapped their hands in amazed.I look at my reflection in the mirror.It suits me well.I smiled."See?It looks suitable for you right?",Jennie eonnie asked."Yeah.Thank you Jennie eonnie,Jisoo eonnie.You both have good sense in fashions.",I said.They all hugged me.But,Seokjin oppa interrupted us."Haeun...Jimin is waiting for--whoa!Is this my little sister?",he asked;cupped my cheeks.I pouted and he lets me go."Ask him for wait for a minute.We gonna make her up.",Jennie eonnie said."Pft whatever.Girls.Makeover.",Seokjin oppa scoffed and left.

(Jimin POV)

I arrived at Haeun's house.I ring the bell and Seokjin hyung opened the door."Oh Jiminie.Come in first.Haeun is preparing herself.",he said and went to call Haeun.I played my phone.Seokjin hyung went downstairs back and patted my shoulder."I bet your jaws will drop as you saw her.Hahaha...by the way,she still preparing,so just wait.I'm gonna went to a date with Sojung.Take care of my baby sister okay?",he asked.I nodded and bid him a goodbye.I sat back and played my phone.I played Piano Tiles 2 and suddenly,I heard high heels steppings downstairs.I looked up and I saw a goddess Haeun in a mint green coloured dress and also mint green high heels.She puts on a cute makeover.She blushed.I smiled and went towards her.I held her hands.She tried to cover her pretty face."Why did you cover your beautiful face,jagiya?",I asked."It's...because I rare wearing makeup and dress and also high heels.And I'm nervous.",she said.I cupped her cheeks."You're the prettiest and most adorable girl that I've met.",I said;pecking her cheeks and then lips.She blushed so hard."So,let's go?",I asked;offered my arms.She linked her arms with mine.

"Whoa~bada...badayaaaa!!",she runs along the beach.She kicked the sands and lifts sand with her hands."So soft~",she smiled.I smiled back.We held our hands and embrace each other.I just want to be with her before I go.