3. Letter from Stranger

LOVE is not just a four letter word but a beautiful emotion, which is felt by all first is from their mother and then from different people whom we are attached.

A beautiful morning, sun is shining with all its might which caused disturbance in beauty sleep of an angel. She open her eyes with a sweet smile as she was greeted by a beautiful bunch of fresh lavender and a note on it

This was not the first time she is receiving this flowers and "love notes." Initially she thought it as someone's prank, later on she started receiving flowers with ardent and beautiful thoughts of the senders feelings for her she used to get irritated, flustered, angry and what not but then somewhere she used to feel happy as someone is their to love her with all her flaws.

Sender used to attach notes to express not only his love for but also he used to express his situations through word puzzle. she also feels the pain and loneliness hidden between the lines as she was his hope, his light in darkness.......

Same was her case this flower, notes and this unknown lover was like a fresh stream of water in her deserted heart.

Good morning nandu her trance was broken by her maid maria who wished her and gave her green tea for this she just gave a nod in return and walked to balcony opening the letter eagerly to know what he has written.......as it is not usual note but a letter of love....

Little one
I know u might me thinking this Flowers and letter as a prank... I won't try to prove me coz i believe love is felt not proved.....for me love is just a four letter word due to my uncertain situations and cruel people around....

But u r my Gleam in Darkness who I believe would love me and .....

Zindagi mein jab koyi apne koyi nahi hota toh hum apne hi akelapan mein khojate hai... jisase bahar anna mumkin nahi hein..

Apse bad itni si guzarish hai ki jab aap mujhse milenge tab dusron ki baaton se yeh haseen rishte par shak ka kichad na uchal ne na de....

So I Love You from bottom of my heart u 'BELIEVE IT OR NOT'

Take care
Love You
Miss me
Yours & yours only stranger

On the other side a boy who is waiting eagerly yet tensed whether his gift and letter reached it's destination...at that time a old man nearly 65 years old walked in without anyones notice, he went to a dark room near basement and knocked door flung open revealing a boy looking pale with lots of marks on his body, red shot eyes with bluish marks on face....he was smiling admist of his pain

He looked expectantly at the man and asked kya hua ram kaka ?
Apne flowers aur letter pahuncha diya na...usse accept kiya ya phir phenk .....he couldn't complete as tears fell out

Ram kaka patted his head and said unhone liya bhi aur padh bhi rahi thi hum ne dekha baba vo balcony ke railing ke pas baithkar padh rahi thi....sachi..

Manik smiled wholeheartedly and went back into the dark room.....ram kaka walked back to kitchen wiping his tears

At Night

Someone entered in manik's room he switched on the lights manik flinch due to light as his vision became clear he saw the person standing in front of him and started shivering with fear and crawled to the corner of the room curling into a ball...

Hey manik the man said y r u scared yaar it's me Harshad your friend...suna hai teri shadi honewala hai hmm ????

Manik didn't utter a single word he knew speaking will only earn him pain.....

Harshad continued waise who's that unlucky damsel jisne tujh jaise loser se shadi ke liya haan bolo.....common yaar Harshad, manik ko kon no bol sakta hai after all he is the eligible bachelor in the town haina manik asked Maddy entering the room with a whip....

Then came a lady voice pata guyz nandini ko aaj bhi uske stranger ne flowers aur letter bheja hain....vo kaise manik.....asked the lady

As soon as she entered Maddy hugged her Veebha baby tumhe pata hona chahiye ke Manik Malhotra never back out from any challenge....right manik

So tell us manik did u send the flowers???? Asked Veebha manik nodded negatively

Now don't test my patience tell us said Harshad but manik remained silent......so u little piece of sh*t...u will not open ur mouth right...

Harshad snatched the whip from Maddy and started hitting him harshly and the room echoed with manik's painful screams and cryings....

After a while when Harshad got tired by hitting manik he backed of manik is badly hurt and blood is oozing out of his wounds some are fresh and some old wounds again got opened....

Maddy sat on the chair pulling near him and said y r u even trying to come close to her I know u won't accept that u send flower but let me remind u that u r a killer, u killed ur best friend cum brother Cabir

U r the one who broke FAB5...manik whimpered not due to physical pain but due to the mental torture done by these devils...

O stop this verbal drama let's begin the show Veebha exclaimed at that time 2 men walked in and dragged manik to another room were a lot machines and a bed with a doctor is waiting

Manik is thrown on the bed and is tied in bed post he can't move not even an inch they started attaching some thing to his head manik is begging not to do so, please don't give me shock...but it went deaf ears....

With in some minutes the mansion shook with his agonized screams....no one dare to stop them or save him....as he passed out Maddy's men picked up manik and just threw him into a dark corner of the room

Mid night
Ram kaka slowly sneaked into this room with first-aid, food, and a lamp as they could not on the light if they did so manik would get worse punishment

Ram kaka was crying mutely as he couldn't see his ever so loving master in such condition, ruffling his hair started waking manik and after much efforts he woke up but was totally numb.... He was just staring at ram kaka their was no recognition in his eyes but ram kaka knew his baba will survive so he started cleaning manik's wounds then properly dressed the wound not for once did manik hiss while dressing and started feeding him without any emotion manik had the food yet when ram kaka mentioned about little one he responded by smiling and said dekha ram kaka jab meri little one aayegi na tab yeh sab jisne mujhe hurt kiya na wo sab royenge and I will also be free from this hell....aap bhi mere sath chale anna haan ...don't stay here okay..... ram kaka smiled in tears understanding the trust manik has on his love but is also scared if she didn't understand him and support the devils the ????this really scared ram kaka coz the consequences would be unpredictable...

Its been 2 months since Manik sends flowers to nandu but, was always punished badly like shock, beating till he loses his conscience, sometimes he was drugged, he was left starving for days....even in so much pain he used to write letters for his little one whom he believed as his Saviour... the only happiness of his life....

On the other side nandu didn't know any thing about who & what is happening to her stranger....even she is going through many problems created by chachi and chacha......