13. Dead bodies living happily

Life is like a mysterious game as in every day is a different level of situation which we have to win by overcoming all the hurdles like misunderstanding, misconseption etc....as trusting wrong person and losing is not acceptable as your one mistake may cause someone great tragedy....

In Australia....

A beautiful and lavish Villa there lived a Lovely couple..as in for the world but in reality they loathe their existence.....

Navya and cabir married and living their happily ever after with a baby boy (Abeer Dhawan).
Navya don't know what to feel for this baby... should she hate him as he is the result of the cruel act of some people years ago....or should love him as he is not responsible for any thing happened....

Every second they are regretting for leaving India coz this one step turned out worst for their best friend.....

Cabir; I am sorry manik!!! I know my sorry won't heal ur wounds or rebuild your trust but still.....he is blabbering in front of manik's photo.....navya controlled herself from bursting into tears..... seeing Cabir this broken is a heart wrenching pain for her....

Navya; Cabir.....I am sorry! Just coz of me u had to leave manik whom u consider as your brother........is in that hell!!

Cabir; Navya kuch cheezon ko hum chahkar bhi badal nahi sakte....it's the truth of our life....yes he is in hell...I agree!! At least he is alive that's why I left him.....vo jinda reh sakke...

In India... Robin's nest..

Soha waiting for Nandini in the lounge dinner to get completed....she is sweating badly....and tensed...after waiting for some minutes couldn't control herself so moves towards dining area but was beyond shocked to see Niyonika and Raj there......she understood staying there will lead to her death so.....

Soha thought something and smirked......

After dinner everyone came to lounge... Niyo and Raj saw soha and got angry.....why are you here.....what are you up to?? Now what are you planning to??

Soha looked at Arya and Nandini came to manik....held his hand tightly and said "Will kill him for wealth...No sentiment is attached to him as he is not.....then he will die even u"..

Soha just walked away after saying a puzzle of information.....
Niyo and Raj had relief as they thought soha is going to betray them but little did they know she has been always in manik's side...

Aryaman understanding the situation said went behind soha saying Nandini I have some work in office.... leaving a confused mom and dad with a very smart daughter in law...

Nandu took maan to their room saying sleep time...

In Manan room

Manik laying on bed and cribbing....no I want to play with fluffy now....unnnnn..annne...

Nandini is like ab kya karoon Mai is bache ka !!
But she knew how to bring him in her line so started acting...Haan karlo Mannmani !!
It's hurting...all my wounds..I want to sleep but who cares....no one u play..huh

Wiping fake tears...manik felt sad...said my Littleone is hurt na I will take care of u.... sorry.....

Nandini smiled at his naivety and said let's sleep....he hummed
Manik pulled her to him and patted her the same way how she does to him.... Nandini hugged him tightly with contented heart
Both fell into the land of nods

A while later in Murthy's Godown

Aryaman and soha are sitting....soha pulling her artificial collar up said kaise this Meri acting....Mr and Mrs Malhotra flat ho gaye na.....Arya wanted bang his head on some wall for this girl's self appraisal...

Arya...Haan meri maa u were so so ..."dumb" !!...koyi aise karta hai kya..... what if you're caught....hmmm

Soha stood with wide open eyes and mouth due to his comment.... angrily said oye maine tere liye yeh spy banakar sara details collect kiya hai but u are so mean.....I am resigning...huh??

Arya.... pulled her into a hug and said you can resign from this job but about you being my love....susu!!

Soha.....arghhh!! Don't call me that or else!!

Arya smirked and started moving towards her in a dangerously slow pace making her gulp.....he is very close to her.... nuzzling into her sweet spot...near earlobe.....his proximity and touch had strong affect on her ....she is about to losing her sanity.......

As his love was something she was addicted......soha's only happiness and family were Nandini, Manik and Aryaman for whom she can kill and get killed....

A while later after their heated encounter.....Arya is sitting with soha between his legs close to him......a beautiful silence is lingering between them as if they were speaking with out words....

Arya...ab batao mujhe Kya baat hai ??

Soha....Mr Malhotra is involved in all the acts of cruelty that happened to manik at Malhotra Mansion.....

Arya... gasped!!! What??

Soha... Haan!! Aru he is the Master brain behind everything...I mean it every damn thing!! But u will be stunned to hear that Maddy is not ur enemy coz he is the one who saved Navya and Cabir from the deadliest accident and helped them to elope to Australia....

Hume Australia Jana Hoga Aru....we need their help to save Manan....Mr Malhotra is up to something.....I got some clue but couldn't reach any conclusions....

Arya sat stunned not knowing what to do?? Kya Niyonika bhi aise hi hai... even she is money minded bitch...huh??

Soha... No she is a lovely mother who is trapped in the hands of that evil beast!!!

Arya...but why is Mr Malhotra doing this to manik.....what's his profit or rather motto

A lady who was listening their talk standing near the door voiced....He doesn't want Niyonika to know about his extra marital affair with Mr Singhania's sister.......about which Manik came to know....

Arya and soha had no word...just standing numb seeing the person.....Mrs Mansi Singhania uttered soha lowly

Mansi had a smile lingering on her lips....well I don't know if it's a evil smile or......

###########################

Hola people!!!
So here is the update..... sorry for being late well stuck with my studies
Hoping that the update is good... pardon me for the errors

Love all
Cherry