7. My Cute Stranger

Love is an emotion which brings to two deadly extent such as selfish and selfless....

Haider's message left Nandini aghast!! Again betrayal that too from her loved ones.....her heart cried!!

Nandu composed herself then asked her guards to call Aman her PA so that she could plan...but only after throwing Fab 3 out.... Fab 3 were furious and vowed to get revenge....

Nandu to relax moved to her room where manik is waiting...as she opened the door the view left her stunned arya is lying on the floor covered in cake which she had bought for manik and manik is sitting on his back going on hitting arya with pillow...arya is screaming like a lady who has seen mouse or cockroach but still were enjoying.....room is a complete mess or rather worst.....

Nandu is confused to whether to cry or laugh seeing the sight....cleared her throat to again attention...as they saw her straightened themselves smiling sheepishly...both looked like aliens covered in all sorts of food, pillow feathers etc

Manik whispered to Arya...

Manik; haww!! Ab kya karen nandu gussa ho gayi toh....I will kill you!! This is all coz of u..

Arya (stunned); Matlab maine kiya !!how mean manik tum bhi the mere sath....so ab yeh socho nandu se kaise bachen ge...hmm??

Manik; pata nahi!! innocently

Arya was like meri toh band bajne vali hai....bhayion!!

Nandu with a serious expression stood out in front of both of them..and they like kids stood their head hung low muttering sorry

Nandu smiled but soon hid and said I want both of u clean, tidy and fresh in 10mins or else... showing her eyes both like scared rabbit ran away.....nandu laughed loudly forgetting all her worries seeing the way they reacted.. sacredly thinking of consequences!!

A while later.....

Manik & Arya thinking nandu ko manane ke 101 tarika!!
And she is silent like yeh kamoshi tufan ke aaneki suchana hai!!!

Nandu pulled both their ears and said food koyi khelneki cheej hai kya??? Hmmm
Bohot bigad gaye hai aap maan is arya ke sath tel kar!! Arya is like hamesha mai hi kyun Bakra bantha hoon!! Both pouted cutely and sorry...love u!!

Manik glared arya and said only I love nandu and she loves me an t you...Arya smirk naughtily...ran away saying nandu is his girlfriend and love.....nandu darling !!Mera dinner mere room mein lao na plz....jaanu!!

Manik whined hugging nandu...nandu is laughing at manik as she knew arya is teasing him....

Nandu..manik fed each other..... manik ordered ram kaka take arya's dinner to his room

In Manan room...

Manik is snuggling in to nandu lovingly he asked....u trust me so much Littleone....she smiled and nodded...then started humming a melody to make him sleep ....soon manik fell asleep hugging fluffy... slowly nandu came out without disturbing his sleep.. directly went to Arya's room

As Nandu entered she saw he is seriously doing something in his laptop....

Nandu; arya!! Kya hua??y r u so serious

Arya; manik was accused for RAPE AND MURDER!!

She is sitting calmly as if she knew all this...he lots his cool as said No yaar.....manik can't do this he is so pure, innocent and calm!! How can this happen?? Mujhe pata hai koyi usse trap kar raha hai nandu....he can't