16. Shock is understatement .......

They say love is blind. I disagree. Infatuation is blind, love is all-seeing and accepting.

Love is seeing all the flaws and blemishes and accepting them. Love is accepting the bad habits and mannerisms, and working around them. love is recognizing all the fears and insecurities, and knowing your role is to comfort.

Love is working through all the challenges and painful times........Infatuation is fragile and will shatter when life is not perfect........."Love is strong and it strengthen because it is Real"

The flight landed at the destination...

Arya along with soha reached Australia to know excatly what happened that night that they had to fake their death to the the world and flea to some other country........after a whole day sleep and pampering of themselves...Soha and Arya are ready to approach their target...

A while later........

Arya and Soha are standing outside Dhawan Mansion soon rang the bell the is opened by a maid asked about whereabouts and lead them to living area......the house was cozy and beautifully decorated.....in living area near the stairs wall is covered with their family photos Navya, Cabir and cute little Abeer

Arya is angry seeing their happy photos as in thinking yeh log yahan apni zindagi kushi se mana rahe hein ....vahan manik aur nandini apne zindagi chein se jeena dur ki baat hai vo saein le nahi pa rahe hein......understanding his situation Soha started rubbing his arms to calm him and controlling him from bursting out on Cabir

Cabir walked in with a slight smile to them unware of the storm they are going to create in his life!! unaware of the mess they are going to face!! Cabir just knew NM Industries wants to sign a deal with his company for him its a golden opportunity !!

They introduced themselves to eachother and are strictly talking business.......still Cabir could feel the tiff in Aryaman's behaviour so to ease it Cabir started a informal talk which is the biggest mistake he did.....well Mr Khurana....How was your journey ?

Arya sighed deeply neglecting his question said..."YES!!!!THE DEAL IS ON" but I have a condition I want this project to happen in India.....this is was the biggest fear for him i.e India is place where all the bad things happened in his life.....he lost every damn thing in his life....he became a big "ZERO"!!

Cabir shook his head and said sternly NO .....this should happen here or i don't want to be part of this deal....Arya smirked think about it and give me a reply don't take haste decision Mr.Dhawan.... you may get into trouble!!

Are you trying to threaten me Mr. Khurana then don't I'm not scared of such silly threat......said Cabir

Hmm!! so if i say that i can bring down your reputation.....or rather if i say that you in India according to legal records are DEAD!! am i right asked Soha with an evil glint in her eyes.....Cabir is now sweating badly and thought How do they know about my Past??

Cabir angrily lashed out.....How bloody dare you try to threaten me...haan...jaante kya ho tum mere barein mein...hmmm?? Nothing absolutely....nothing..

Arya leaned toward him and said haan I don't know much about you but, i know all the dirty plans you and your friends made against my dear friend Manik Malhotra......who cause of this Betrayal Games of yours lost his 'MENTAL SANITY'!!

Cabir lost his balance hearing this Navya who walked in after leaving Abeer to Nanny saw Cabir kneeling on the ground and crying loudly hiding his face in his palm...Navya ran to him engulfed him in her arms....started to pacify him and looked at Aryaman and Soha accusingly who just shrugged it away