19. Kidnapped

People are always in such a mindset that..... whatever it is I need money.... and accept any inappropriate ways to earn money. They don't value if the person who love them or depend on then get hurt or if they die ....

For them life is all their happiness, wants and needs .....they selfishly forget about all other things or even use loved ones to get their motive .....
As said life is totally unpredictable and too short for revenge play & all ..

After putting Awantika in car Nandini got Arya's message to reach Murthy's godown near the jungle which is under construction.....

In Murthy Mansion........
Unknown to the happenings Vebha and Harshad are enjoying together.....they have no idea about the disastrous tommorow waiting for them

Alya came to know about the Raid in Malhotra Industries, is trying to reach Mr Malhotra but his phone is switched off......No news about Awantika....

Alya POV...
...what am I going to do agar police ke hath koyi evidence agaya then Dhruv ko koyi nahi bacha sakta...
Damn this raid how can it happens unless koyi andar ka info na de.... there is no chance of such sudden action.....but Kon???

Only few people know about the evidence kept in the office locker....who is not involved in the matter.....Mr Sharma may be ...no nahi he himself is a culprit won't do something like this........Soha !! Yes.....Damn it why didn't I think she is the spy about whom Awantika was talking about......shi*.....

I need to find Dhruv as early as possible.....

Murthy godown.....

All arrived Arya hugged Manik.....asked chot to nahi aayi tujhe buddy ...
Nodding his head in no Manik sat on the sack only to jump up and look at it suspiciously....

Isme Kya hein??

Cabir proudly announced root cause of your problems.....Haider Ali!!!

Hearing his voice Manik felt something.....and looked at him keenly as if trying to figure out......who is he???
But he felt a sharp pain in head.... Nandini hugged him as soon as she felt him uncomfortable....

Manik sat with Ram kaka on the bench near by looking at the little boy sleeping nearby....all started discussing the situation and outcome of their game play

Soha....yaar yeh Malhotra ke against Jo evidence Manik ke hath tha woh kahan hein iska koyi idea hein Kya tujhe Cabir

Nahi.....yeh baat batane ke pehle humpar attack kiya gaya tha...

Mujhe yeh samaj nahi aaraha ki why does Mr Malhotra hate his own son.....when he loves his wife.....I mean pretends to???

Iska Answer voh unka favorite Haider hi de sakta hein.....

Interrupting them Arya asked Awantika ka kya karna hein....

Nandini announced she is the brain behind all this atrocities....agar kahin vo bachke nikli then it would cost us heavily......so it's our duty to see that she doesn't reach Malhotra Mansion and Raj till our plan of destruction is completely done...

Mr Sinha exclaimed we have to know the secrets about relationship of Raj and Manik....before we take another step

For that we need Niyonika.....I have been trying to get in touch with her but no luck.... Said Arya

Okay fine ab Jo hamare paas Hein unse extract all the info about that Malhotra...
Make Haider speak.....fast ordered Mr Sinha....

Haan Haan Oldie !! Stop giving orders taunted Arya

Mr Sinha made bad face

Pulling the sack straight Navya opened the sack

Hey Mata Rani!!! Yeh kisko utta laye....she couldn't see the face due to dishelved hair

All are stunned looking at the person in front of them....

##########################

It's crappy.....I know....please bear with now on I will be regular but update would be a little short please.....sorry for being late
Love you all

By Cherry.