5. Court Marriage

Author's POV

Malhotra mansion

It was night nandu is sitting in manik's room and thinking about her life how it took a 360° turn......at that time her thoughts were disturbed by a call from Aryaman....

Arya; nandu ek emergency file complete karna hai jiske meeting we have to attend day after tomorrow will u complete it as I am going to attend meeting with Mr Dhawan which is conducted in Malaysia

Nandini; dude no need to give me such long bhashan just send the details I will prepare presentation and send it to u....relax

Aryaman; well nandini wahan kya chal raha hai you know what I am asking....like Maddy and Veebha????

Nandini; pata nahi mujhe yaha ek room chod diya or kaha ki manik will soon come....but I feel something wrong...you v was so sweet to me and that shows ki dal mein kuch kala hain !!! Anyways bye tc

Call got disconnected and she received email from arya which had details of her work....she started doing it with full concentration.....

Mean while Manik entered the room looking scared tired and had an expression on his face like he was suppressing his pain which is unbearable......manik saw Nandini working he went near her but she was fully engrossed in her work that she didn't acknowledge his presence which broke Manik's heart into million pieces at the thought that even for his little one business is important and not him......

Manik walked back to balcony slides down, felt immense pain due to his wounds.... covered his mouth as he hissed loudly...cried and cried slept there itself in a weird position

*****A While Later*****

Nandini completed her work and looked around to see whether manik is around but got disappointed as he is not seen....

Nandini saw balcony door open went to have a look what she saw and heard left baffled....manik is sleeping in not so comfortable position with tears dried and swollen eyes with lots of frown.....

She just bend to his level and ruffled his hair her heart ached seeing his pain but her trance is broken by his hiss....manik opened his eyes with a jerk shivering and sweating.....but is calm seeing Nandini

He is angry so just turned his face pouting then realised what he did started chanting sory meine janke nahi kiya sorry...mmm please don't hurt me....wailed loudly but fairly covered his mouth not to make noise and irritate her....

Nandini's state is something that cannot be explained....tears was flowing from her eyes uncontrollably...without uttering a word she just stood up and held his hand to support and took him to the bed made him sit but he sprang up and said no litt... No Nandini I can't sit on bed sirs and madam won't like....

Nandu asked gritting her teeth may I know who are this madam and sirs...manik look down fidgeting so she used her ultimate weapon......kya aap apne little one se bhi nahi bataoge hmmm?????

Manik is surprised hearing nandu calling herself little one so to confirm he asked aap jante ho ki I am ur stranger ????

Nandini just nodded

Manik is astonished then looked at her lovingly soon his expression changed horrified nandu just hugged him so he bend to her ears and whispered vo little one is room mein camaras hai if you will come close to me harshad sir, maddy sir and veebha mam will punish me please aap na chale jao warna they hurt u also....panicking lot

Nandu just smiled and said aapki yeh little one se woh log darenge so no need to panick ok....ab remove ur this heavy dress and wear a soft night dress but he just nodded his head negatively he is not at all interested in showing her the wounds .....

Nandini didn't let him go and removed his top forcefully as she knew manik is hiding something and she is in tears watching his condition his wounds are getting infected and some r in bad state

Without uttering a word she picked up hr phone and asked her one of the most trusted person to come and find the cameras in the room and bring some food with a night suit for manik

Later she started cleaning his wound as her men cleaned room according to her order...manik is having fresh food bought by Nandini and slept keeping his head in her lap....Nandini just smirked thinking how she trapped Maddy veebha and her so called family in their own plan called.....Court Marriage.....

Morning 9 am..... Marriage Registration office

A beautiful morning with lots of hope for a poor soul and other soul is getting ready to execute their plan accordingly....

Maddy veebha and harshad were the people who reached Registration office first in order to make adjustments for execution of first step of their plan and called the person who had promised to help them
Phone conversation;
Maddy; hey Rakesh we are here...
Rakesh; just a minute sir mai abhi aaya
Ok....

Later outside the office

Mr.Singhania I can't do anything as everything is done under the advocate Mr Sinha himself no chance of misappropriation....
They were stunned to know that this is truly going to be a classic revenge by nandu for making her q medium to reach their target

Maddy could not digest the fact that he is crossed two steps ahead by Nandini.....they were beautifully trapped as there is no loop hole in the legal papers of property where they can manipulate.......

***** A While Later *****

Manik and Nandini reached Registration office to become life partners and they could see maddy and Veebha fuming in anger as everything is going out of their control Mr Sinha had done all the necessaries needed before hand....

On the other hand manik is literally dying due to fear as what will these people do with him after marriage as he knew Nandini has taken all the steps to royally piss them off.....

The couple is called in the cabin and asked that is this marriage happening with their will and are not forced....

Manan answered positively saying they wanted to get married and are interested in living their forever together....with that they signed the papers and exchanged garland......

Nandini smirked at Murthys, Singhanias and Saxane.....moved towards the car locking hands with Manik

Harshad and Maddy reached Malhotra mansion and started all preparations needed to welcome newly wedded as they could not into the bad list of Mr Sinha coz he is well aware of their financial and business condition....

Veebha had tried to harm manan as she knew now the count down of her life will begin.......

Thinking about all this Nandini drifted to sleep as she knew the war has begun and she had to lead as manik is not in a state to lead yet she has a unfold mystery named Haider who was standing with Maddy and team yet was supporting her but still had alot of hidden secrets and enemies for her to face who are hiding in the darkness and waiting for an opportunity to attack and defeat her......

-- Cherry

I know update is crappy but please I am sorry written in a hurry for a friend of mine who had requested me so sweetly that I couldn't deny so update specially dedicated to
RoseShar2