4. First meet

Unedited part
Happy New Year friends
Sorry for being late..........
Enjoy Reading....

Life is not easy sometimes we are really tested to off limits.....but as some one said if we have a flower of happiness God may sometime take it away only to test us and reward us with something more blissfull....

Same thing happened with manik it's been 2months since manik is sending beautiful love letters and flowers to his little one even after facing so many difficulties and hurdles he never stop sending it....love and trust in little one and stranger is way too strong now....

A beautiful day but for someone it is not much beautiful as expected for Mr Murthy as Adv Mr sinha arrived at Murthy mansion for discussion about the marriage of manan, Mr sinha is adamant about the meet of manan as he really wanted to know what r Murthy couple and their evil daughter upto.....

Veebha who is listening the talk hidden behind the pillar smartly intervened and said.....o uncle faking excitement... don't get worked up uncle, nandu can surely meet manik day after tomorrow as we all are going to do shopping for their wedding together.....so please don't worry... Little did they know they were being watched by a pair of eyes very keenly......

At Mr Sinha was about to leave nandu walked in after attending her meeting scheduled early morning in a short notice....

Mr Sinha smiled seeing nandu but Veebha got a mini heart attack as she was scared nandu may call off the wedding by saying she loves her stranger who sends her flowers as veebha was not sure on manik is sending flowers to nandu......

Mr Sinha just blessed nandu and said u can meet your would be day after tomorrow ok dear....nandu nodded smiling faintly....

Day of Meet

Maddy, Harshad and Manik along with Maddy's dad arrived at Murthy Mansion they were greeted by shanno and veebha both smirked at Manik looking at his condition.....

All of them got settled in living area with Mr Murthy & Mr Sinha who were waiting for them, started talking about random stuffs....but manik is searching for his little one's glimpse

As nandu appeared Harshad bend near manik and warned him remember manu don't speak much or else you know what I did today was just trailor, it would be even worse.... hmmmm....manik cowered back shivering.....

Manik POV

Its around 6 in the morning I woke up due to nightmare and was sweating & sobbing badly......yet I had a overwhelming feeling that something was waiting to ambush me.... at the same time Harshad entered my room smiling evilly and asked r u ready to meet ur would wife manu.....i got really scared coz i knew he is upto something... He sat on the chair smiling evilly asked manu will go against my order ? I looked at the floor without moving an inch......he again said now with in some hour we will meet Nandini Murthy....I felt happy but it soon into pain as harshad pulled me twisting my hands painfully and continued you will not talk to her nor will u friendly just ignore her get it coz quoting in air NM is mine he said dangerously.....yo this manik didn't have any response looking at his lap his chin wobbled, tears brimmed in eyes...

Harshad took leather belt and hitting me screamed answer me you bast**d!!, I could do was shouting and crying loudly saying I will do whatever you say please please dont hit me.... sobbing.......its hurting..I was hiccupping....as I was at his mercy.....
All my wounds got open which were recovering, also got some new ones......this pain is unbearable....

POV ends

Nandu is in beautiful red anarkali well dressed descended down, went to Uncle sinha and took blessings.......

She just passed a small smile to all but as she saw manik she could see pain hurt and betrayal in those deep brown orbs.....manik is happy at least his little one looked at him and is smiling brightly......Mr Singhania aka Maddy's dad let childrens move for shopping we can discuss about functions......all were about to leave but were stopped as nandu spoke sternly No function and rituals needed I just want COURT MARRIAGE.

Murthy clan with others except Mr Sinha was flabbergasted by Nandu's opinion, Mr Murthy about to interrupt but nandu walked out without listening....Harshad worriedly asked Maddy ab kya karen hum?

Ab jo hum fake kar ke karne wale the woh hum real mein karenge nandu and manu will get married officially...... harshad got angry and cut Maddy I want NM....will not let that loser Malhotra have her......but there was someone who swearing under his breathe for being late it was Haider....... (Will reveal later)

Shopping Mall

Everyone is busy selecting dresses and matching accessories but manan were lost in their own world that's when Haider walked to nandu and asked r you lost in your strangers thoughts..... nandu absentmindedly nodded yes, coming out of trance she is shocked her shocking expression turned doubtful and asked how do u know about my stranger.....I haven't disclosed this with anyone other than arya....hmm????

Haider smirked and said u r surrounded with enemies aapke sare apne his aapke dushman hai they r trying to push you into a hell.....then calmly yet dangerously be aware you may be trapped...saying this he walked away out of her sight leaving a baffled nandu behind....

At that time she noticed manik lovingly looking at her as he saw her looking in his direction he looked away.......nandu walked towards manik in order to talk but he is running away from her....nandu sighed deeply thinking now this mystery will be solved by me and u manik u r mine no one I mean no one can take away what's mine.......nandu smirked and joined others.......

Harshad is getting frustrated as nandu didn't even spare him a look.....he tried a lot of ways to gain her attention which is totally on manik...... whereas manik is lost in the ocean of thoughts......

Nandu excused from harshad stealthily walked to manik as she understood he will only ignore her in front of two families......she held manik's hand, he gasped in response...

Nandu moved really close to hin and said agar yeh tumhare plan ka hissa hai yeh Innocent look aur ignorance then mark my words I will be ur nightmare so don't try to fool me by risking ur life........in dangerously intimidating voice....nandu felt manik shivering, and saw fear in those brown orbs.. without uttering a word he left but something caught Nandu's attention and she smirked looking at manik

Haider walked towards nandu stood behind her bend to her ears and said like we do fishing giving away small ones for catching bigger ones same way manik is a prey, he is being used to trap you by........ Haider was gone leaving nandu all messed up...

Murthy Mansion

Nandu pacing to and fro I her room for finding solution for doubts aroused regarding intentions of Singhania and Murthy clan.....she immediately called Aryaman to get all details about the involvement and benefit of Singhania clan with this marriage.. also manik's life and his intentions.......

But for manik at malhotra mansion it was worst than hell what harshad had done yet manik was smiling .......why ????(will tell u later)

By Cherry