15. Dusht Dhanav....

Robin's nest.....At night

After a lot of shocking revelation Arya came back after dropping soha at a safe place.......he directly went to Manan's room to meet Nandini but he saw that his sissy and buddy are sleeping peacefully......but what he didn't notice is our little monster woke up with the click sound of the door.....

Arya went back to his room.....

Manik sat up he is not at all sleepy so thought of playing but is not interested as his littlelove is sleeping so after kissing her on forehead moved out of the bed thinking.....what to do???

BOOM!! Idea.....

Manik ran into kitchen opened freezer.......his eyes twinkled seeing 2 tubs of his favorite chocolate ice cream...... without any delay he fetched one and sat down on the floor having it with his finger......he is enjoying and relishing the taste but there was someone who is smirking.....as to find manik alone......

Manik while eating felt someone's presence behind so turned around only to find Mr Malhotra standing close to him with an evil smile....... Manik gulped and asked stammering....wha what are you do doing here???

Mr Malhotra moved closer dangerously slow and said if I say I am here to kill you then.... what would you do my dear son???

Manik firstly shrink back fearly.....then he smiled bravely and said my Littleone will save me....

Mr Malhotra laughed and said how will she save you if even she is dead......Manik is horrified....

What left Mr Malhotra aghast is his question is answered by someone else.......Arya walked towards them and repeated aap kuch nahi kar sakte till I am alive and hear loud and clear.....I know all your dirty business...so please!!

Mr Malhotra backed off swearing

That's when Arya saw ice cream tub empty in manik's hand...face and hand smeared in ice cream
Shivering due to Mr Malhotra's threat....

Arya hugged him to concole to divert his thoughts...made haww face and asked maan aapne puri ki puri tub khatam kardi......

Manik sheepishly smiled...... exclaimed loudly Aiyyapa!! I forgot buddy andhar ek aur tub hai........Arya smiled and is about to reply but is interrupted by Nandini who is sweating and panting as she worried of not finding manik on the bed

Nandini; gasp...... Manik Malhotra aapne puri tub ice cream khai.......what if you fall ill??
Arya tumne usse roka kyun nahi....oh God !! Ab mein Kya karoon inka..

Arya shrugged off her comment
Pushing Arya led manik to the sink cleaned him well glaring at both of them Nandu took manik to the room

Nandini changed his T shirt..... angrily said you are becoming more and more naughty day by day.....I know how to get you on line.... tommorow full day no choco, ice cream or junk food .....
No ghummi ghummi too saying this she slept turning back for manik

Manik made a crying face before jumping on the bed.... pulled the comforter hugging nandu tightly to his chest....slept peacefully

Nandu after sometime looked at Manik kissed him all over his face for which he smiled in deep sleep

New morning.....Manan room....

Niyonika who is passing by heard Nandu's scolding but no reaction from manik........

Niyo peeked in to see manik sitting on bed with red running nose.... sneezing time to time.... Looking nandu with puppy eyes..... Niyonika smiled at Nandu's care.... went away

Nandini didn't budge.....angry much said I will not fall for your cute antics....so here is ur punishment....no ghummi ghummi today......I have cancelled your surprise also and you have to drink kada too