9. Nandini's suicide attempt

Soulmates have to meet each other at any cost..... they may have to face lot of hurdles....they will meet, love, cherish each other and also lead a peaceful and happy life forever.....but this will on happen when there is unconditional love and trust....
No venomous person or situation can apart them even if they get disunited......will meet again to fulfill their incarcerated love......

Manik whined bolo na Littleone....Who is the GROOM ??
Boloooo please bolo....

Arya smiled and said arey waah badi jaldi hai jaane ki hmmm??
Kyun woh koyi bhi ho....u know maan whatever it is.....the groom is hot and handsome...and....

Manik scowled and screamed stop!! No I am hot and handsome not him.....crying face little love loves only me her jaan...no one else (hugging nandu)....u love me na little love??

She just tightened the hug and kissed him for which he smiled expressing that he got the answer

Ram kaka came with some snacks and drinks.....said hum batate hai kaise inhone woh shaadi.......
Nahi Ram kaka please exclaimed Arya.......

Getting irritated manik shouted WHO IS THE GROOM??

Nandini expressionlessly said Dhruv Vedant!!

Manik stood blankly.......after few seconds his face expression turned disgust to angry then to scared..... shivering and blabbering

Vo kaise....No....Nooooo!! He tried to snatch my Littleone from me.....why ?? Little love my love
Manik started screaming holding his head.....ahaaaa....it hurts little love.... please help

Nandu held him close to her and asked arya to call the doctor...
Within some time doctor came after examination he said manik had panic attack injecting his with medicine......said he will be up by 1 hour no need to worry.... Nandini is in a miserable state.... seeing him suffering

Manik after sometime slowly opened his eyes only to see a worried nandu sitting with support of headboard hugging him close to her pecking him time to time....he moved and it alerted her.....she with teary eyes kissed him asked about his health if he is okay... whether his head hurts etc...
Nodding yes....Manik sweetly asked nandu phir Kya hua.... I mean shaadi kaise tuti

Nandu looked at him with angry eyes....bas no more talking of shaadi and my past!!

Manik made a sad pout... Nandini didn't budge said no maan.....no being cranky....bas aap yeh soup piyoge aur Shanti se sojaoge "No panic..No hurting!"

But I want to know.... please!! looking at Arya whispered manik

Arya smiled faintly and got lost in the Oceanic world of memories... how his drama led to calling off the wedding........ Said I will tell u...while nandu grumpily hugged manik....manik is happy listening to Arya

We can see a beautiful bride all ready and set waiting for her baraat to come....... but her face is devoid of any emotion, her eyes r like dead no happiness or nervousness of getting married.
She sitting as if she going to be hanged to death in some time..
We can see a man standing near the door with plain face as if guarding her......it's a torturous silence which is broken by the guard Aryaman

Kyun kyun kar rahi hai yeh tu nandu you know that your soon to be groom is a scoundrel....he is a manwhore....hmmm??? Then y (helplessly)

Nandu simply said I can't do anything Arya it's a trap and.....she left the sentence incomplete....hmmm you sometime I feel maa aur Papa hote tou aisa kuch nahi hota...ryt!! It's heavenly to be with our family haina!!

Bachpan kitna beautiful tha....love and love all around maa used to cook...Papa used make me sit in his lap and feed me....and you know Rishab kitna jealous ho jata tha....Sab kush te.....time with Rishab is my beautiful memories
But how can my chacha let us live in peace!!