prologue

||•20•||

with drowsy, unfocused eyes, jimin walked his way along the familiar hallway of the dorm that leads to his room. he was tired and sleepy from school and the only thing he wants to do now is dive straight to bed.

arriving at the front of his door, he immediately fished for his key.

he turned the lights on and let his bag fall on the floor. he walked or more like dragged himself until he felt something against his foot causing him to lose balance and inevitably fall with a loud thud. something was odd though. he heard something close to a whimper. he groaned and picked himself up. he turned around and was surprise to see a lump of fluffiness curled on the floor.

"oh my god! are you okay?!" he rushed, cradling the puppy in his arms. "i'm sorry, did it hurt?!" he said as he looked for any kind of injury. thankfully, he didn't find any.

he puppy looked up at him and made a cute bark. jimin sighed. it didn't look like the puppy was hurt too bad.

"ahh kyeopta~" jimin gushed. "what are you doing here little guy?" his eyes landed upon the puppy's collar. he brought the puppy close to him and read the name tag.

"taehyung? your name is taehyung?"

taehyung barked as if to answer his question.

"it's already late. we'll find your owner tomorrow, okay? for now, you could stay."

jimin set the puppy down and headed for his room to look for something the puppy could sleep on.

again, he was surprised to see another furry creature settled comfortable on his bed but this time it was a kitten.

"okay what the fuck? did someone mistake my dorm for an animal shelter?" he mumbled to himself. he took some blankets and pillows and arranged them neatly at the corner of his room. he'd feel bad if he would wake the kitten up so he carefully picked it up and brought it to the small bed that he made.

he read the name tag and took note of the kittens name. jungkook.

he smiled when he saw taehyung already sleeping on their bed.

awww i bet they're tired.

jimin settled jungkook right next to taehyung. he looked down at them adoringly.

"goodnight~"