eleven

||•9•||

jimin wasn't gonna attend the prom. he absolutely was not gonna but a certain bestfriend forced him to. it was embarassing, not having a date for prom. also, he could see min yoongi, dancing along with that bitch of his, rendering jimin into a fuming dateless guy sitting at a corner.

hoseok was also out and about, having the time of his life, leaving jimin alone on the table, occassionaly sipping on his punch which may or may not have been spiked, hoping to dear god that it would end soon.

he was eyeing people inside the venue, silentily judging them. what else could he do?

why the fuck is that couple--oh god! this is a prom! not a fcking bar for horny teenagers!

can that guy stop being too obvious? he obviously needs the bathroom. dude, the girl can take care of herself while you do your business.

hahaha that idiot stepped on her shoe! she is gonna flip sooner or later.

can the dj please stop it with the love songs?! have mercy for the single men!

okay? seriously. is that even a dress? people could see her ass!

oh damn, that guy looks handsome. who--NO HE IS NOT HANDSOME. HE IS THE GUY WHO BAILED ON YOU. WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN.

"umm.. excuse me."

"hello?"

"excuse."

snapping out from his thoughts, jimin stared up, being met by a pair of kind eyes. upon further inspection, he realized that he knew this guy. he was one of the popular kids at school. not only girls but even guys would swoon for him. kang daniel.

"is it okay if i asked you for a dance?" the handsome male asked politely, voice smooth and endearing. he was holding up a hand to jimin, seeming like a prince from a fairytale with his pure white shirt, adorned with golden designs.

"oh well i--ah sure--"

"no thank you. he is my date so please back off." a voice from right beside him spoke.

daniel's face slightly faltered but was still mannered to apologize for the disturbance and left.

"jungkook?! how did you-- woah." jimin gaped at the matured looking jungkook. completely different from what he always sees at home.

the cap he was wore seemed a little out of place but it didn't really matter seeing as he could pull of anything. he was wearing black suit which made him look older than his age, a masculine aura radiating from him.

daddy material.

"ah, i look handsome don't i?" jungkook made a cocky smirk, jimin's reaction boosting his confidence.

"you're still a fetus."

the younger scoffed, pulling jimin by the hand. "let's dance."

jimin couldn't refuse (not that he was gonna), since he was already situated on the dance floor, along with all the other lovey-dovey couples.

jungkook placed jimin's hands on his shoulders and planted his own on jimin's waist, holding him firmly.

"why do you like that guy anyway?" jungkook said, looking at yoongi from behind jimin.

"did." jimin corrected, slightly tilting his head up because of the height difference.

"does that mean you like someone else now?" the younger asked.

"maybe? i don't know." jimin said, his smile too endearing for jungkook, making him
shift his eyes elsewhere.

there was silence for a short while since jungkook was debating if he should asked his question until he finally spoke.