five

||• 15 •||

it was practice day so jimin was more tired than usual. dragging himself into his flat, he let his bag fall off his shoulder, making it land on the floor.

he stopped, feeling something quishy against his feet yet again. dreading that he might have stepped on poop for the second time, he hung his head down and groaned.

"taehyung." he took in a deep breathe, trying to calm himself down. taehyung, on his cute little puppy form, popped his head from the sofa.

"why would you keep shitting on the carpet. can't you hold it in just this once. i'm fucking exhausted and i don't want to clean it up everytime i come home." jimin complained to tired to even shout right now.

taehyung stared up at him seeming guilty.

"i..i'm gonna take a shower."

jimin sighed, feeling the warm water slide down his tensed body, relieving his over worked muscles.

a warm shower is the best thing after long hours of practice. jimin is a trainee at a small company, aspiring to be an idol. thrice every weekend after school he heads straight for practice. but jimin, being jimin loved to practice. he usually practices much more early than most trainess and also is the last to finish. he just has this overwhelming passion for dancing that he finds it hard to stop when he starts and he doesn't even notice how much he over exerts his body.

leaning his forehead against, the wall, he almost fell asleep when he heard the door click open.

he quickly whipped his head and saw taehyung naked, treading to him with a very seductive expression. jimin frozed.

yes, he has already seen everything that taehyung has to hide but he can never get used to it. this boy's body is to die for. jimin's eyes move from the younger's face down to his suckable neck, broad shoulders, sexy collarbones.

"y-yah taehyung, what are you doing?" jimin gulped his gaze landing upon the other's milky torso, forcing himself not to look any lower.

"i-i'm trying t-to take a shower." jimin stated the obvious, backing away as taehyung was already under the running water with him, both of them wet.

"master?" taehyung leaned close to jimin's ear, lips brushing it lightly as he spoke, voice low and husky.

"y-yes?" jimin gulped once again, feeling taehyung's breath fan against his exposed neck, making his skin tingle. "i-i mean no. don't call me that."

"i'm sorry." taehyung said and then started to nibble jimin's neck while both of his hands are planted firmly on the older's hips, his thumb drawing small cicles.

"mhm..wh-what are you doing?" jimin stammered, biting his lip, trying so hard to supress his moan.

"sorry, master. it won't happen again." the younger replied, his right hand sliding down, wrapping his long slender fingers around jimin's semi-erect dick.

jimin's breathing started to turn uneven, as taehyung began to pump him slowly. he couldn't even stop his moans anymore.

taehyung smirked, feeling jimin's shaft grow bigger and harder each time. he knelt down, surprising jimin.

"as a compensation for what i did i'm gonna make you feel so good master."

"taehyung, you don't have to, i-- oh my god." jimin groaned, feeling taehyung's tongue swirling along his tip while his hand was pumping the base of his dick.

taehyung continued what he was doing, slowing down the movement of his tongue when he traces the slit. this made jimin extremely aroused. the younger then engulfed jimin inch by inch, his head bobbing up and down.

jimin hand automatically moved to grasp taehyung's lilac locks, along with taehyung's puppy ears.

to taehyung, it was like being petted but less gentle, and more rough. and taehyung liked it rough. the sensation jimin's was giving, made him moan.

"fck tae." jimin cursed, taehyung's maon causing series of vibrations along his dick.

taehyung hummed, happy with jimin's reaction so he began taking all of jimin as he hollowed his cheeks.

jimin couldn't take it, the pleasure was too good that he bucked his hip, the tip of his dick, hitting the back of the younger's throat. taehyung gagged a little but still continued his job, thinking of it as a sign that he doing good.

"i'm c-close." jimin said, feeling the churn swirling on his stomach.

he came inside taehyung mouth and the latter swallowed it all, not even leaving a single drop.

taehyung then stood up, towering over the panting jimin who was still coming down from his high.

"that was..that was.."

"the best blowjob you ever had? i know." taehyung winked, giving jimin's lips a soft peck.

"yeah right."

"now c'mere and let me make it up to you." the taller male said, pulling jimin into a backhug. he reached for the shampoo and poured a lot unto his hand, massaging jimin's hair afterwards.

jimin pouted, feeling like the roles have switched. he was supposed to be the one taking care of taehyung.

"did you clean your shit?"

"no."

****

Didn't expect smut so early did ypu? Hahahah well... XD