twelve

||•10•||

as he was heading to their classroom, jimin was stressing over something he never thought would come across his mind.

yah, jimin are you crazy?!

"okay, just spill it. that face you are making stresses me out." hoseok said, moving in front of jimin and stopping him from his tracks.

"is it okay to eat two dishes at once?" jimin asked, his lips pursed into a serious line.

"what do you mean?" the older seemed to be confused about the random question.

"just answer it hyung." jimin said as he walked passed hoseok, the later following him.

"i mean sure, yea, i guess it's fine?" hoseok shrugged, not really giving the question much thought.

"oh, okay." jimin muttered, nodding to himself.

"just don't bite more than you can chew." hoseok said as he passed through their classroom door and headed for his seat.

that statement made jimin ponder over it for a while, his feet stopping on the door way.

he then sighed and continued to walk inside the room filled with chatting teenagers and sat right beside hoseok.

the raven haired boy, set his bag aside and turned his chair to face his bestfriend.

"so like, when can you tell that enough is enough?"

"i don't know. yah, what is with these questions? just tell me what's bothering you so i can help."

jimin sighed and ran a hand along his face. he leaned towards hoseok, staring at him with a troubled expession.

"i think i like jungkook."

"your cousin?"

"but i also think i like taehyung."

"your other cousin? yah, yah, park jimin. i didn't know you were into some weird shit." hoseok made a face, the thought of incest doesn't really sit well with him. he's been into weird shit but not something as weird as this.

"just ignore that little bit of information."

"that's not 'just' a little bit of information. they're your cousins for fuck's sake."

"what if they aren't?"

hoseok squinted his eyes at jimin. "have you been lying to me?!" he gasped, placing a hand on his chest to add effect.

"i do that all the time to be honest." jimin said casually, continuing before hoseok could react. "but enough about that. the real problem is that, how do i fucking deal with this?"

the older was gonna be dramatic and all about jimin lying to him but decided to do that some other time since jimin looked like he was about to shit himself. "you can't like two people at the same time chim."

"well how to you explain what's happening now?" jimin fussed.

"you are being a greedy motherfucker. that's what's happening." hoseok deadpanned.

"hyuuuung. you're not really helping." the raven haired boy whined, stomping his feet against the floor.

hoseok shifted on his seat and clasped his hands together. "how bout this, why don't you describe both of them for me."

"well...okay.." jimin said, not really knowing where hoseok was going with this.

"taehyung.. um taehyung is uhh.." jimin drawed out, looking for the right word. "weird? hmmm.. weird but the good kind of weird. you know what i mean?"

hoseok nodded when quite frankly, he didn't know what the fuck jimin was on about.

"he's a really sweet person, caring, and extremely adorable. everytime i see him, i just wanna hold him and squeeze him and ahhh... his a big fluff ball. that's what he is. he makes me comfortable. he reminds me of home."

"mhmm."

"jungkook. hmm.. he's cold. the exact opposite of tae. he doesn't really talk about himself or to us. he doesn't talk much in general." jimin giggled picturing jungkook's annoyed face. "but then there are times when he acts unexpectedly sweet. i seriously don't know what's going on in the head of his but i like being around him. he's someone who secretly looks after you and doesn't admit it which makes him even cuter."

"this is hard."

"i told you!"

"but i still believe you can't like two people at the same time. okay, well if you do like he both of them then surely you like one more than the other."

"mmmm..." jimin made a sound, thinking hard.

"who do you want to see everyday? who do you picture every time you space out? who would you save if the both of them drowned?"

"yah yah! that last one was a little extreme."

"that's because you can't sort your feeling out."

"actually..one of them came to mind." jimin said but he's still not quite sure about this.

"really? who?"

"i think it's--"

"okay class, shut your mouths and take out your homework." namjoon, their english teacher instructed, marching inside the room.