one

||• 19 •||

"yah, you're drooling. ew."

jimin shifted on his seat, eyes still fixed on the blonde haired boy eating across the cafeteria.

"hyuuung~ why is he so perfect?" he gushed, elbows planted on the table and cheeks resting on both of his tiny hands.

"one, he is an asshole. and two, i'm not joking. wipe that drool on your face." hoseok grimaced, not liking how his bestfriend has a huge crush on one of the school's infamous douchebags.

"plus he likes pussies not dicks."

"HYUNG!"

"WHAT?"

jimin sunk back on his seat, now feeling down. yoongi has only ever dated women, so jimin can't quite deny that statement.

"i hate you."

"i know you love me."

jimin clicked his tongue, stabbing his food with his chopsticks. He angrily munched on the meat, cheeks puffing out.

he straightened up once he remembered something. "speaking of pussys, would you mind if i ask you to keep one?"

hoseok made the most disgusted face he could make. (A/N: i am digusted)

 (A/N: i am digusted)

"dude, i'm gay. what are you saying?"

jimin chuckled, waving his chopsticks in front of hoseok's face. "no not that kind of pussies. i meant, the small, cute, fluffy ones."

"oh." hoseok laughed. "oooooh."

"yes, so?"

"our dorm has the no pet's allowed rule so nah. doesn't your dorm have that too?"

"yeah, but they just popped up in my room. i even locked it when i left."

"they?"

"two, one's a dog." jimin said while holding up two fingers.

"why don't you keep them for now?"

"i guess." jimin shrugged thinking that he might actually need the company.

***

jimin skipped along with a bag of groceries on his arms. he had bought his new pets, proper animal food. he opened the door and shrieked once he saw what happened to his room.

it was a mess. jungkook was scratching at his pillows, tons of feathers littered across the room, things toppled over, and oh god, that piece of glaring dog poop at the center of his room.

"TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK! what the fuck happened here!" taehyung immediately scampered to their new found owner, not having a clue as to what they did wrong, while jungkook just looked up at the sound of his name.

"yah, yah, you two need to go." jimin picked them both up, making a beeline towards the door.

he left them outside and closed the door. he grimaced once he took a better look at his place.

no.

he was about to go and do his business when he heard sad whimpers and meows from the other side of the room.

"nope. not gonna take you in."

the whimpers and meow grew louder and now he could hear scratches on his door.

"ah jinjja." he muttered under his breath, sighing to himself.

he opened the door and was greeted by two pair of pleading eyes which were to cute for him to handle.

"fine, you can stay. but if this happens again, no more second chances."

taehyung wagged his tail jumping around beneath jimin's feet while jungkook on the other hand just strutted inside the room.

what am i doing?