24. R

"Your hand is going too low, Drake." Warden grumbled as he leaned back out of the hug they were sharing. 

Drake sat back in the tub, a cocky smirk on his lips. 

"Don't worry, War. One day soon you'll be telling me that I'm not touching low enough... or going fast en-" A hand over his mouth stopped what he was saying, but Drake just winked and licked Warden's palm in response. 

War jerked his hand away as Drake snickered and stood up. Warden turned immediately, his face bright red in seconds. 

"Oh come on, War. We've bathed together naked before." Drake said as he stepped out of the bath tub and grabbed one of the towels hanging up to start drying off. 

"When we were five!" 

A faint ringtone came from the bedroom not a moment later, making Warden get up and run over to the nightstand where he left his phone. He picked it up on the last ring and lifted it to his ear. 

"Hello?" 

The voice that answered him on the other side of the phone wasn't one he had wanted to hear. 

"Hello, son. The counsel has decided to just have a trial to decide what to do with your vampire. We've been getting mixed reports from the people we've sent over to check on him and from you, so we believe that a trial would be the best way to figure this whole thing out." 

They just want him dead. I'm sure they wrote down that he refused to get his teeth ground and we refused to help, among other things. 

"When is it?" He asked, trying to keep his voice from sounding anymore frustrated. 

"In two days at seven P.M.. Have whatever positive evidence you want to present ready by then." His father stated before abruptly ending the call. 

"Doesn't look like that phone call was any fun. I could hear it, by the way, but if you want to pretend that I couldn't and would like to accept a free blow job to make you feel better about whatever bad news you just received concerning our little leech friend..." Drake said as he crawled onto the bed and over to Warden. 

He'd pulled on a pair of boxer shorts, but that was it. 

"It's shockingly tempting." Warden said as he sat down on the edge of the bed and let his head fall into his hands with a sigh. He really hadn't needed that call right then. He was already dealing with enough considering his best friend and his... whatever Cerat was, were both suddenly after his backside. 

"I could always escape." Cerat said from in front of him, drawing Warden's head back up so that he could look at him. 

"Can you drink blood without throwing up, and do you want to?" He asked, already seeing a frown on Cerat's face before he had finished speaking. 

"Yours and most times, Drake's... but I probably wouldn't be able to keep control of myself if I tried it on someone else." He said, staring at Drake for a moment before returning his attention to Warden. 

"We need to think of a way to get through the trial." He said as he fell back on the bed, stretching until he felt a warm hand slip beneath his shirt. 

"I don't think that's going to help us focus, Drake." Warden said while rolling his eyes up at the ceiling. 

"On the contrary, I'll be completely focused." He said as he promptly rolled onto Warden, easily pinning him with his body. 

Warden scowled up at him, but Drake just grinned, even when Cerat scooted onto the bed to sit near Warden's head, seemingly intent on playing with a few soft strands of his hair.