chapter 3

this is chapter three sorry it is so short but i hope you like it

and to warn you this chapter has more cursing than the other chapters

Eric Woods on the side

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

We where walking into my brothers party music blasting people drinking,people french kissing in the corners and girls striping on the tables wow best party I have been to this year.

My brother walked up to me and Lizzy. "I'm glad you two could come" he was smiling so hard it scared me. I smiled back at him but that smile faded when Derek walked up behind him. He looked at me up and down and had disapproval in his eyes. I looked down at my self. I had on some blue booty shorts a black tank top that show off my boobs and some 6 inch black stilettos which where killing my feet. I smirked at him. He face frowned up.

My brother had left upstairs with his mate, ewww I didn't want to know what they where about to do. I had lost Lizzy in the crowed so I was alone, but that wasn't going to stop my fun. I went over to the kitchen and grabbed me a beer and keep going after that.

"woe don't you you think you to need to slow down" I turned my head and saw a handsome guy with blonde hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes. I smiled at him "no" he steeped up closer to me "so are you alone" wow this dude was sooo lame do he see someone around me but I just played alone "yeah" he took a few steps closer so he was right in my face. He grabbed my chin "so what's your name?" damn I am about to burst out and start laughing if someone don't get this dude out my face "Allie" I grinned at him "well I'm Adam nice to meet you" he then lean down and peck e on my lips I giggled trying to be nice. He bent back down and kiss me some more but this time it wasn't a peck on the lips he had his tongue down my throat. When he pulled back we where both breathing hard. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs with him. I was drunk and really didn't care at the moment.

He took me to a room which I remembered to be our playroom but they turned it into a bedroom. He turned off the lights and laid me on the bed and started kissing me. A moan escaped my mouth. He looked at me and smiled and went back to kissing me. Before I knew it I was only in my bra and panties and he was only and he was only in his boxers. He started to take my bra off when the door slammed open and Derek was standing at the door with a whore on his arm. " this room is reserved"Adam said. That made Derek furious. He jumped on Adam and started to beat him in the face they fell to the ground Derek still on top of him. The whore was by the door screaming like she was fucking crazy and I was so drunk I hardly knew what was going on. The last thing I saw was the whore running over to Derek and I blacked out.

I woke up in a soft and warm bed. I leaned up in the bed only to fall back down on the bed I had the worst headache ever and I felt like shit. I moaned in pain. I closed my eyes

trying to fall asleep but the door opened I opened my eyes and saw Derek coming threw the door. I growled at him but he ignored me and keep walking to me. "what the hell was you doing last night" I frowned at him when he said that. "that doesn't concern you." I said threw gritted teeth. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT DOSN'T CONCERN ME YOU ARE MY FUCKING MATE YOU STUPIED WHORE!!!!!!!" I was ferrous now.

"I'M NOT YOUR MATE ANY MORE AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WHORE YOU BASTARD YOU HAD A WHORE ON YOUR ARM SO YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!" I know my eyes had turned a different color because of how Derek was looking at me.

"YOU ARE A WHORE BITCH YOU WAS IN A BED WITH A GUY AND NO TELLING HOW MANY GUYS YOU HAVE SLEEP WITH SIENCE YOU LOST ALL THAT WIGHT. YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!"

I walked up to him and kicked him in the balls "STUPIED BASTARD!!!!" I left him on the ground in pain. When I went down stairs I saw a shocked Eric and Lizzy. "what happened" Eric asked I ignored him an stormed out the door I slammed it as hard as I could. I was surprised it didn't come off it hinges.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

so what do you think comment and vote tell me if you like it