chapter 4

i hope you like it and i am sorry that it is this short

Abby on the side

------------------------------->

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I woke this morning filling like shit. I had the worst head ache ever. I walked down stairs to get me some pain pills. Eric, Lizzy and Abby was in the kitchen eating breakfast.

“hey Allie” I turned around to see my brother smiling at me.

“hi” I sounded weak

“whats wrong with you”

“i just have an headache”

I walked over to the counter and grabbed some pain relievers. I took two and crawled back up stairs and went to sleep.

I must have sleep a long time because when I looked at the clock it was 3 in the afternoon. I rolled out of bed and fell on the floor. I moaned in pain.

I crawled to the bathroom, striped and jumped in the shower.

When I came out of the shower I heard laughing coming from down stairs. I put on my hollister sweat suit. I walked down stairs and guess who was sitting on our couch with Abby,Eric and Lizzy. Well if you cant guess it was Derek. I growled to myself and walked over and laid on the couch Abby was sitting on and put my head in her lap.

I could feel Derek eyes on me but I just ignored it.

“so how is you feeling” Abby asked

“horrible” I moaned

she laughed at me so I gave her the stick finger.

Derek POV

I'm mad with myself for calling Allie a whore but I was so mad I couldn't control what I was saying. It just came out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her since she walked. I want to apologize to her but I know she want listen to me. I'm such an Idiot what have I done.

Allie POV

Eric and Lizzy left. Lizzy said something about she was sleepy or something like that.

So it was just me,Abby and the asshole Derek. He was still staring at me and I could tell that Abby noticed it.

“i will be right back I need to go use the bathroom” Abby got up and walked up stairs. That stupid girl. I know what she was doing and I am so going to kill her.

Me and Derek was just sitting there than he finally spoke up.

“um. Allie I'm sorry for what I called you”

I looked over at him I was so surprised that the big bad Alpha can say 'I'm sorry'

wow he proved me wrong.

“i didn't mean what I said. I was just so mad that it just came out of me”

I didn't say anything

“Allie please say something”

I still didn't say anything

“Allie?” It sounded like he was about to cry I cant stand to see somebody cry. Damn my weaknesses.

“whatever” I finally said

“so do you forgive me”

I sighed “sure, but I still don't forgive you on what you cause me all my life”

“I'm sorry Allie, If I could go back and change what I did to you I would” he still sounded like h was about to cry.

“please don't cry I can't stand to see people cry”

he looked up at me and he was holding back tears

“Oh,I'm sorry” he said will wiping his eyes.

“whatever” I got up from set and started to walk away when he said

“I love you Allie” my wolf howled in happiness when he said that.

I just keep walking up stairs. I past by Abby and she smiled at me

“soooo” she was smiling so hard

I gave her a death glare “ever do that again and I will kill you” I growled at her

“OK,OK” she was still smiling as she walked down stairs

I couldn’t go to sleep that night . I was still thinking about what Derek said to me.

'I love you Allie' kept repeating over and over in my head. My wolf was jumping up ad down. My heart was fluttering I cant believe I was filling this way.

Could this mean that I love him?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

did you like comment and tell me if you did and please vote :)

i need help with the next chapter i am really stuck so if you have any ideas please tell me